Fat free fromage frais & quark?-dublin

little-me

I can't find fat free fromage frais or Quark anywhere in Dublin.

All I have ben able to find is the half fat Fromage frais....
Can anyone help please?

What do you want it for? You can often substitute plain yogurt. Is there a Tesco in Dublin? I've had the Healthy Living fromage frais in Tesco in Limerick.

Thanks eternity, Oh yes I use plain yogurt alot, but just for a change or as a substitute for cream. There are some recipies on here i'd like to try, it's for DH really as he is dieting and i like to keep a good variety for him so he doesn't fall of the bandwagon :) have you seen Quark anywhere as I would love to try it

I've never looked for quark while over there. I only visit a couple of times a year because DH's family are there. Tesco usually have it here but I've never looked for it in Limerick.

ok thanks for help anyhow

dunnes do Quark now, usually beside the laughing cow/philladelphia cheese etc. €1.99... a bit steep seen as its 70p in asda up the north, but worth it.
If your local dunnes dont stock it yet , Id just ask them to get it in. I think I saw the FF fromage frais in tesco at the weekend?

Formage Frais

Tesco Light Choices 500g tub 90% fat free, Jervis Ctr. I got them to order it in for me, you can do the same with a store near you cost €1.15 good value. Quark - Dunnes Stores Donaghmeade, Dublin 13 as above ask them to order it to a store near you. Good luck:)

I saw some in the Londis facing Easons in O' Connell Street, you know where they have a brown and orange coffeee shop in there along with Subway? Also the health food shops.

Back