fat stripping pills

the only one worth looking at is orlistat/alli.... your doctor may or may not prescribe it, but definitely do not pay for it... its a complete and utter con!

I asked about Alli in conjunction with WW a while back and pretty much everyone said if you're following WW properly, there should be minimal fat to flush our your body to begin with and they're not worth it.

Needless to say I didn't buy any. xD

You're damned if you do and damned if you don't with them. If you don't eat much fat they're a waste of time, if you do....well the results are...*ahem* not pretty. :jelous:

I asked about Alli in conjunction with WW a while back and pretty much everyone said if you're following WW properly, there should be minimal fat to flush our your body to begin with and they're not worth it.

Needless to say I didn't buy any. xD

You're damned if you do and damned if you don't with them. If you don't eat much fat they're a waste of time, if you do....well the results are...*ahem* not pretty. :jelous:

Yeah this is also very true... you really have to follow their diet plan to get the "best" out of it. at the end of the day its no magical cure and you have to be eating a good diet for it to be any use!

I've heard horror stories about stained bedsheets and all kind of stuff

Back