Fat to Fabulous the Journey is about to begin!!

Sparklyn

Hello fellow slimmers!

I was having a wee nosey online earlier and came across this little world of forum users and couldnt believe what a huge support and inspiration you are to each other and decided I had to join!
I'm jumping on the Slimming World wagon and this time I will be hanging on dam tight so I dont fall off!

Feeling super positive and ready to take on the world, but then dont we all feel the same when we start a diet? Its about 3weeks in to it that I start to lose my way and think one little extra wont matter then I have another and another and before I know it Ive put on all the weight I lost plus a few extra pounds for good measure!

So I am hoping this time being able to chat to all of the lovely ladies and gents on here will keep me focussed!

Have to say a big well done to everyone on here you are an inspiration!

Looking forward to chatting to you all soon

Much love and fabulous slimming thoughts to you all

Lynnie xx

Gasvegas Lynnie? LOL. Welcome and good luck.

hey thanx Adele and Jim for your well wishes! Good luck to you too Adele I know we will all achieve our goals through sheer determination!
Jim I am in awe that you are at goal a big well done to you! I tried Atkins about 9years ago and did fantastic on it but the carbs found me and have to say my love affair with them is too strong to give them up hehe!!!
Am loving this forum! Am off to scout about for some yummy recipes to keep me focused!
(Glasvegas sounds so much more exciting than Glasgow hehe) x

To each their own Lynnie, you have to do what works for you love. Atkins was perfect for me, I was lucky. :)

I'm like you Sparklyn. I coulnd't believe it when I found this foum as it's such a help to keep me on the straight and narrow. Especially as I'm doing WW at home this time. This place is great for so many things. There's always someone who has been through what you're going through. keep up the good work.

Back