Fat Week

princessria

is a pirate arrrgggghhhh
To celebrate my stone award i have had a bit of a fat week i don't think i have gone nuts but i haven stuck totally to my diet AND i reckon i will have a gain tmw which isn't great but not to worry i think it has given me some renewed energy and i'm ready to throw myself back in there and get on with the next stone does anybody else work like this i feel like i need a break sometimes or i will just jack it in completewly

I have sort of been doing the same over the last week as I got my stone and a half award last Wednesday!

I was so chuffed about it that I've actually changed my target weight now (only by 3 pounds)as I am more confident and believe that I CAN do it!

But unfortunately I've been on a slippery slope of crisps and biscuits for the last few days! Just needed to have a bit of a splurge on junk.

Had a little chat with myself earlier and have decicided to draw a line under that little blip and get on with losing my last half a stone, I've even chucked a half eaten box of evil after 8's in the bin! I'm going to be 100% for the next week!

Good luck on the next step in your journey Princess Ria!

I think sometimes its better to get this little blip out of our system as it means that we can move on. It does mean that you have to be quite firm with yourself, otherwise its the start of a slippery slope back to gaining.
Well done on the losses so far both of you!

To celebrate my stone award i have had a bit of a fat week i don't think i have gone nuts but i haven stuck totally to my diet AND i reckon i will have a gain tmw which isn't great but not to worry i think it has given me some renewed energy and i'm ready to throw myself back in there and get on with the next stone does anybody else work like this i feel like i need a break sometimes or i will just jack it in completewly

I think the more flexible you are with regards weight loss and dieting the better the long term results...you seem relaxed and don't have the guiltly thing that many dieters have when they 'cheat'.

I am at goal weight (have been for a long time now) and I train hard at the gym (endurance, strength and bodybuilding)...I eat what I want on Sundays every week, have done since I started eating clean...I've not been prone to bingeing and I certainly don't ever feel guilty. If you eat the things you crave in moderation you curb the long term cravings that more regimented dieters may suffer from...not everyone does, but even althletes have trouble getting their weight down come competition time sometimes!

I think your attitude is great...it made me smile in any case! Way to go and keep it up, I think you'll have no trouble reaching your goals and keeping the weight off once you reach goal with this mindset!!!

aww thanks hon i spent alot of my teenage years terrified of eating and when i finally grew out of it i over indulged lol i don't like to stress too much but i think it's natural to panic sometimes when you have worked so hard all i know is that i have found a way of maintaining my weight without feeling deprived and it makes me happy, rachella you go for that last bit of weight honey i am sure your looking fab XXX

im completely the same!! i lost so much before xmas, so over xmas i kept rewarding myself and all family and friends would say oh go on youve lost so much already!! (no support there!!) so it just kept happening, unfortunatley for me the fat week turned into the fat 2 months!!!! arrrg but im back on track now, well done u for getting back to it so quickly, its so hard to go back once youve tasted bad food again!!!... xxx

its so hard to go back once youve tasted bad food again!!!...

Hey! No food is bad food, it is the portions of the food that can become treacherous...

Back