FatFairNForty(ish) 23 stone 4.8lbs. to 10 stone 9lbs..

thats amazing, you look like a totally different person. Proof that if you can loose so much, i must be able to loose 2 stone.

Wow you look fantastic and are a real inspiration well done xx

thats amazing, you look like a totally different person. Proof that if you can loose so much, i must be able to loose 2 stone.

two stone - you'll be ok! :)

What an amazing transformation! I'm sure the best prize is how you feel ((hugs)) well done!

OMG you look amazing, what an achievement. Well done, I cant believe it and you look so much happier on holiday in tobago. I wish you all the best hun and really enjoy life now you deserve it. :)

Inspirational

Hi Jennie
I have seen your story a few times and I know others find it inspirational because people have said that it's knowing that "real" people like you and me can do it that makes them realise they can achieve
it too.
Congratualtions xxx

Hi Jennie
I have seen your story a few times and I know others find it inspirational because people have said that it's knowing that "real" people like you and me can do it that makes them realise they can achieve
it too.
Congratualtions xxx

But Slenda Bender ...... you look equally amazing ....... you rock!!!!!!!!

In fact you are drop dead gorgeous.

love these pics you look fantastic what great inspiration for newbies like me :)

You brought a tear to my eye, you look wonderful. It makes my GOAL seem so much more achievable and do-able. Thank you and well done.

Back