fave hair and beauty products?

Lynn8124

Gold Member
OK, this has probably been asked loads of times but anyhoo.

My faves are:

Loreal Out Of Bed Fibre Putty
Palmer's Olive Oil formula Moisturising Hair Milk (a new find from sally's)
Aussie Colour Insurance Leave in conditioner
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle conditioner
Elnett hairspray (limited edition pink tin with cheryl cole on front)

Asda Essential Care clear skin deep cleansing lotion with tea tree and witch hazel (fave cleanser ever)
The Body Shop Vitamin E moisturising cream
No.7 protect and perfect (a new fave)
Max Factor Skin Adapting foundation

Oooh i loveeee beauty products! We'd be here all day listing mine haha.

Best thing ever made for me is dry shampoo and st moriz fake tan!

Argan Secret shampoo, conditioner, leave in conditioning spray and serum.
Boots rose vanishing cream moisturiser.
Boots No7 perfect serum and moisturiser

I'm a dermalogica girl for the face and Tigi for the head.

Ohh love this thread !! Love love LOVE the St. Moriz tan, was a bit scared trying it the first time as it's so cheap but it is actually lovely! Also love false eyelashes, Penneys do great ones now, they're a bit like the Girls Aloud ones you can get, but a lot cheaper! Love it!

Oh I'm another St.Morez girl.
I've just recently gotten into false eyelashes and the penneys ones are brilliant and cheap! Elizabeth Arden compact creme foundation. Avon do lovely smelling shower gels! Whizzer whitening strips are amazing! Ausie hair insurance leave in conditioner, Rimmel liquid eyeliner, Bourjous clubbers
mascara, Carmex lipbalm, Lancome youth serum. Is be here all night if I was to list them all!

Moroccan oil
Palmers cocoa butter lotion
Lush big shampoo
Original source shower gels
Bare minerals make up
Clinique pore refiner
Avene skincare especially anti rouge
L'Oréal beauty tubes mascara

Loads more but I could be here all night!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

My faves are Lily Lolo mineral makeup products, sex wax spf23 lip balm, and Lush everything! King of Skin body butter, coconut powder deodorant, Karma fragrance, bubblegum lips scrub, atomic toothy tabs and floating island bath melt are some of my current favourite Lush products at the moment but I have a LOT! I also use Knotty Boy dread soap and spray conditioner for my dreadlocks. I use just water usually to wash my face and moisturise with either the solid moisturiser bar from Lush or Barefoot Botanicals moisturiser or whatever natural cream I can find as too many chemical ingredients upset my skin and it took me until I was over 30 to figure this out so I have been spotty and blotchy for most of my life unnecessarily!

And henna for my hair!

Face - LOVE dermalogica! My fave is the dermal clay cleanser, it makes my face tingly!

Fake tans - xen tan and fake bake are IMO the best

Hair - tigi bed head

I LOVE Soap and Glory bathroom products and the body spray :D

Id forgotten about them, get that as xmas pressies. I love the lip gloss!

Hehe ditto! I'd never tried them until I got a set for xmas.

Also, I love Tresemme hair styling products :)

I've started using this from Asda, One Planet Face moisturiser for men, 100% Natural Moisturiser that smoothes, tones and revitalizes your skin. It's very good, I might use Just for Men and that might be good too.

body shop:
any of their body butters! :D smell good enough to eat..... mmm

lush:
comforter bubblebar
candycane bubblebar
think pink bath bomb
space girl bath bomb
cinders bath bomb
dragons egg bath bomb
sweetie pie shower jelly
iced wine shower jelly
jilted elf shower jelly
whoosh shower jelly
snow fairy shower gel
rock star soap
northern lights soap
honey i washed the kids soap
that pink glittery one thay had last year and the yellow/red/blue one they have now for christmas!

plus many many more....

I luv

Liz Earle cleanse and polish !! Fab !
Both origins and decleor skin creams and oils etc

Palmers cocoa butter, just luv the smell !
Leighton Denny nail varnishes his colours are fab !
OPI start to finish nail varnish/top and base coat !

:)

I currently use Mama Nature's Sheer Bliss and Young at Heart range of anti-ageing products. I also use their Queen B beauty balm which is amazing. I read that Kelly Preston loves their products and was recommended Queen B by her beautician.

Ohhh... So much to choose from!

Hair :- All those lovely herbal essences shampoos! They make my hair look lovely and shiny ... and they make the bathroom look nice with all the funky colours!

Perfume - Hugo Boss - Deep Red (I think its called) - I always get comments when I wear it! Recently as a christmas present I got Paco Rabanne - Ultraviolet (Womens) - I bought the mans version for my BF last year and I LOVE IT so he repaid the favour!

Beauty - Skindinavia (sp?) - Make up finishing spray ... Amazing stuff stops your make up from melting off your face when you get hot (like when your in nightclubs or excercising). You have to import it and pay duty on it which makes it pretty expensive but it's so worth it!

Everything from LUSH... Bath bombs , shampoo soap bars , shower gel.. the list is endless.. everything from there is... LUSH!

Back