Favourite Scents

HappyNoodles

Gold Member
Hi girls I thought I'd start this thread as I'm an absolute fiend for smells!
At the moment I'm curled up beside my Pomegranit and Cider Yankee candle feeling very Christmasy!
What are all your favourite smells and perfumes! At the moment mine is Versace Bright Crystal and Intimately Beckham :)

Loving Pleasures Delight, mmmmmm..... x

Currently burning my party light fig fatal and perfume wise i go between Armani White and a Parada one I can't remember the name of. (also still love cool water for everyday) My all-time fave thought is the smell of my babies after bath time. Xx

Thierry mugler womanist and alien! I looooove them... My cinnamon and spiced apple candles..... And coffee!!!! Haha xx

Oh I'm always hearing of that Alien perfume, must get a sample! All this smelly talk is making me want to be surrounded by millions of scented candles! Wonder can you get coffee scented ones!

Daisyhappy! said:
Oh I'm always hearing of that Alien perfume, must get a sample! All this smelly talk is making me want to be surrounded by millions of scented candles! Wonder can you get coffee scented ones!

All Thierry mugler's fragrances are lovely I won't buy any others I'm in love with them I just mix between them all xx

Calvin Klein euphoria

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Do ya know I've never actually smelt Chanel! Isn't that terrible :O I have a bottle of Amor Amor here that I'm scared to wear as it seems very sweet. That said I do like my vanilla musky undertones :/

Back