Favourite Scents

Discussion in 'Lipotrim - Off Topic' started by HappyNoodles, 10 December 2011.

1. HappyNoodles

HappyNoodles Well-Known Member

Hi girls I thought I'd start this thread as I'm an absolute fiend for smells!
    At the moment I'm curled up beside my Pomegranit and Cider Yankee candle feeling very Christmasy!
    What are all your favourite smells and perfumes! At the moment mine is Versace Bright Crystal and Intimately Beckham :)
  2. *lesley*

*lesley* Well-Known Member

Loving Pleasures Delight, mmmmmm..... x
  3. leahcnnr

leahcnnr Well-Known Member

Chanel chance
  4. pamdev

pamdev Well-Known Member

Currently burning my party light fig fatal and perfume wise i go between Armani White and a Parada one I can't remember the name of. (also still love cool water for everyday) My all-time fave thought is the smell of my babies after bath time. Xx
  5. peach pip

peach pip Nothing but Fuzz!

Thierry mugler womanist and alien! I looooove them... My cinnamon and spiced apple candles..... And coffee!!!! Haha xx
  6. pamdev

pamdev Well-Known Member

Love love love the smell of my coffee in the morning.
  7. HappyNoodles

Oh I'm always hearing of that Alien perfume, must get a sample! All this smelly talk is making me want to be surrounded by millions of scented candles! Wonder can you get coffee scented ones!
  8. peach pip

peach pip Nothing but Fuzz!

All Thierry mugler's fragrances are lovely I won't buy any others I'm in love with them I just mix between them all xx
  9. susieg77

susieg77 Well-Known Member

Calvin Klein euphoria

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
  10. HappyNoodles

Do ya know I've never actually smelt Chanel! Isn't that terrible :O I have a bottle of Amor Amor here that I'm scared to wear as it seems very sweet. That said I do like my vanilla musky undertones :/