FEEL FULL!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by sarahsp, 14 July 2010 Social URL.

1. sarahsp

sarahsp Member

Hi all,

Just wanted a little advice. im on day 5 now and today i feel quite full. Is this normal, i am going to find it really hard to have my last shake.

Also apart from the sticks how will i know if i am in ketosis yet?:)

Thanks
    Sarah

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kathryn_

Kathryn_ Banned

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(32.07%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I went through the same thing, at around that time. I am on week 3 now, and everything has settled now. You must drink them, even if you don't want them, Trust me, I tried to miss one shake, I felt terrible for days!

4. Glam Rock Chick

Glam Rock Chick Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(17.97%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Sarah, sounds like you must be in ketosis if you don't feel hungry. I'm like that now, have to remind myself to have my shakes, but it is really important to have all three every day to make sure you get all the vitamins and minerals you need.
    The normal signs of ketosis are not feeling hungry, getting an energy boost, and smelly breath (doesn't last though, hooray).
    Well done for getting this far, hope your first weigh in is a good one!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.