Feel like giving up

I just want to say - we have all been there and I hope you feel better soon. Try to see some positives, despite the last couple of weeks you are still lighter than when you started. Two steps forward & one step back still works out at one step forward!

I friend of mine recommended positive visualisation to me for when you feel naff - run a nice bath or curl up in a comfy armchair - or wherever you feel suits you best and imagine yourself where you want to be this summer. For me its sitting with my best friend in the sun and feeling great - she is a size 10-12 and I've always felt terrible in this situation, although I won't be as slim as her I think this year I will look good (I am younger and have bigger boobs so that helps). The more you focus on this positive image the more relaxed and optimistic you will come and the better you will feel.

Also top tip - get yourself a fake tan, if you can afford it go for a spray on one in a salon - if like me you are skint do it yourself at home - you instantly look healthier and slimmer & it will give you a boost.

Don't expect too much of yourself we all have ups and downs - do you go to a meeting? if so talk to your class leader, she will have been there herself and can offer advice. If you don't really enjoy your class try a different one & find one that suits you - the difference it makes is amazing!

Hi everyone,

Just read this thread, glad no one on here is perfect and I love how everyone speaks so frankly, and tells everything warts and all!! It is a great support mechanism.
I had last weekend away in Barcelona for Valentine's and I have struggled to get back on track. After reading this thread I finally get that everyone finds this battle tough but we can do it.
Good luck with this week's weigh ins xxxx

Back