Feel like I've overeaten today

alexisemma31

I'm back on the plan and trying to get into good habits again, but I feel like I've eaten a lot today. I'll list what I've eaten, can someone look it over and comment. Its the first time I've done EE.

No breakfast (got up late)

Lunch - sweet potato and bacon soup (homemade) 1 clementine

Dinner - 1 1/2 pork steaks, spicy wedges, spoon of savoury rice, huge salad, 1 tbsp light honey & mustard dressing.

Snacks - portions of tuna & sweetcorn quiche(SW homemade), 1 WW fat free yoghurt, 1 spoon sugar in coffee, 1 alpen light bar.

What do you think?

Sounds yummy but did you have 1/3 superfree with your lunch?
I reckon I could easily eat more than that in a day! Doesn't sound like too much!

Oh and wow you've done so well - those few pounds will be gone in no time judging by your track record!

thank you so much.

no I didn't have 1/3rd superfree with lunch. How could I improve that? I think I'd be better making BNS soup in future as that is superfree, am I right?

Yeah it is - although I've always wondered why as it's quite starchy?
I guess you could have 1/3 less soup and have some salad with it? It sounds like yummy soup!
All I ever make is 'bung it all in and hope it tastes ok' soup!

Yeah it is - although I've always wondered why as it's quite starchy?
I guess you could have 1/3 less soup and have some salad with it? It sounds like yummy soup!
All I ever make is 'bung it all in and hope it tastes ok' soup!

The soup is absolutely delicious!! Can I snack on it instead of having it for a meal, and make sure my main meal is 1/3rd superfree? Or is this cheating?
I think it is sin free soup - only made with sweet potatoes, onions, garlic, bacon (all fat trimmed), and stock?

am guessing you dont add a lot of bacon, could you not add something like a carrot to the soup to make it more superfree (without ruining the taste) as you have onions in there so them two veg might make up the third (if the bacon and sweet potato make the 2/3rd)

Back