Extra Easy Feel like tearing my hair out

gemmybean

Am just feeling seriously miserable at the moment.... have no motivation - even though i'm supposed to be getting married in october!!!
I just don't know whats wrong with me?? I did so well at first, but then the 'newness' kinda disappeared and now i just can't get my head around the wanting to slim part.
Have really tried to be 100% these last 2 days, but i've just eaten some garlic bread for no reason, and now am just seriously considering throwing in the towel and giving up.
The thing is that i know it works - 'cos it worked for me in the early days (really well in fact) i just need to get the motivation back.
I've tried putting some chocolate into my diet (to control the syns and the cravings), i love fruit (especially cherries, mangos and strawberries) so i've tried making sure that i have those avaliable to snack on.
The thing is that i know what the problem is - work. The cupboards are literally groaning with chocolates, and i can't seem to be able to ignore it. Its seriously getting me down at the moment. And now i've eaten that garlic bread i'm seriously worried that i'm just going to go back with the 'oh well' mindset and tuck into the chocolate.............................:sigh:
Don't feel the need to answer - just wanted a bit of a moan...............:cry:

Awww gemmybean - I felt like this a week or so ago.
Maybe ring your C and have a word with her for tips etc, although sure some people on here will give you some too
Big hugs x

Aw hun, you need to draw a line under - what is done is done - and then start afresh 2m and REALLY apply yourself.

You are proof that it can be done, and it is newbies like me that look at you in awe and find inspiring

You have done so well, do you really want to walk away from that now????

Good luck xxxx

Lets get this in perspective- how much is 'some' garlic bread? Unless it was a huge mountain, you have to remember that SW is not a restrictive diet- it allows for garlic bread, chocolate, crisps, cake and biscuits if that is how you want to use your syns.

Mate I have been doing this for over 2 years now- there is no WAY I could have done it this long if I had to beat myself up massively about a little slip. Eating a bit of what you fancy every now and then is part of this plan- it's not what you eat 1% of the time, but the other 99% of the time that matters.

Syn the garlic bread, work it into the syns for the rest of your day/week and move on- it really isn't the massive problem you are telling yourself it is!

xxxxxx

Lets get this in perspective- how much is 'some' garlic bread? Unless it was a huge mountain, you have to remember that SW is not a restrictive diet- it allows for garlic bread, chocolate, crisps, cake and biscuits if that is how you want to use your syns.

Mate I have been doing this for over 2 years now- there is no WAY I could have done it this long if I had to beat myself up massively about a little slip. Eating a bit of what you fancy every now and then is part of this plan- it's not what you eat 1% of the time, but the other 99% of the time that matters.

Syn the garlic bread, work it into the syns for the rest of your day/week and move on- it really isn't the massive problem you are telling yourself it is!

xxxxxx

I love reading your posts CP - they are pretty FANTASTIC

x

:copon::whoopass::kissass2::asskick::nono::whip: which one do you want me to send you to knock the motivation back into you?All of them?Well they're on the way.If your good and pull yourself together you can have a ahug to go with them,!!
draw the line and START RIGHT NOW -DON'T LEAVE IT TILL TOMORROW xx

You say that there are cupboards of chocolate at work? Can you get your co-workers to monitor you? Take legal snacks to work with you. How did you manage when you first started? Go back to basics and do a food diary. Cut out pictures of wedding dresses and plaster them everywhere! Don't give up. Focus on the big day and remember we all go throughthis stage. If you jack it all in you will have done all that work for nothing and it will spoil your big day.

Back