Feel sick today

sarahb2

Strange but feeling sick today. Not sure why. Done 8 days and felt fine this morning. Even cooked a roast dinner for rest of family and didn't bother me, anyone else felt like this ??:confused:

im in week 3 and feel sick a lot now, but im finding it rally hard to have all 3 shakes

The sickness came and went for me, but it does settle down. After 5 or 6 weeks you just fall into a routine and your body just used to it. All the very best. x

Well done on getting your first week over you. It does take a while for your body to adjust to TFR. As long as you take your three shakes every day and drink 2-3 litres of water you will be fine. Keep sipping at the water rather than drinking down big glasses.
The weeks will fly by and you will be so pleased with yourself.

im in week 3 and feel sick a lot now, but im finding it rally hard to have all 3 shakes

hi
I have been exactly the same where i really don't want a 3rd shake some days,it was this and the fact i was really stuggling for a week or so to stay on the diet that led to me having a very good chat with my nurse on friday when i went for weigh in,to be totally honest i had walked in there with the intention of giving up i was that low.
she was lovely and also gave me some fantastic advice,she told me,well ordered me lol,to go home and that evening have a chicken salad which is what i was desperate for and then if maybe once or twice during the week( obviously you cant do it every night) i found i couldn't face yet another shake to either have a small salad or small piece of plain cooked chicken,she said they would rather people did that than come off totally.
Well,i did exactly that and boy did it taste great,i couldn't eat it all,i cooked a small chicken fillet in the oven and had a small green salad,obviously no coleslaw, dressing etc.i have to say i have sailed through this week so far and have no plan to have anything but my shakes til Friday for weigh in,i honestly dont want anything.it really seems to have helped me get back on track and i feel so much better
obviously this is my nurse who advised me and i know many of you see pharmacists over in the U.K but it could be worth speaking to whoever it is you see and see what they suggest
hope this has helped.
xx

yeah hun, i find i dont want the last shake too.............

I would strongly advise against having any food at all with Lipotrim. The idea is that it is a TOTAL food replacement and if you sucumb to eating now and then, it may encourage you to look for excuses to eat. It is difficult to stay 100% but what works for one may not work for another and set you back big time from completing your journey if it weakens your resolve.

Many of the people on this forum who have eaten or had a break from the diet for holidays etc... will tell you that it is very hard to get back into once you have strayed. Some are stronger than others, just like some people can have an occasional cigarette socially, but otheres may have one ciggy and be back on 20 day by the end of the week! It's up to the individual but I would avoid food at all costs. Hope this helps. x

I would strongly advise against having any food at all with Lipotrim. The idea is that it is a TOTAL food replacement and if you sucumb to eating now and then, it may encourage you to look for excuses to eat. It is difficult to stay 100% but what works for one may not work for another and set you back big time from completing your journey if it weakens your resolve.

Many of the people on this forum who have eaten or had a break from the diet for holidays etc... will tell you that it is very hard to get back into once you have strayed. Some are stronger than others, just like some people can have an occasional cigarette socially, but otheres may have one ciggy and be back on 20 day by the end of the week! It's up to the individual but I would avoid food at all costs. Hope this helps. x

Hi
i was not implying in any way that people should follow what i did,i did state that was my nurses advice to me and its helped a great deal,been 100% ever since with no problem,i was merely pointing out they don't like you to skip shakes without putting something else in place so if like in my case it was becoming a regular thing my nurse advised me that obviously not only will you make yourself ill by not getting all the nutrients your body needs but you are more likely to go and eat the wrong thing through feeling hungry from the lack of shake,like i said it was just an option which has worked great for me,obviously everyone is different which i think everyone needs to remember,at the end of the day its a very hard diet and i think the fact we all last 2 weeks on this is worthy of a pat on the back,i am nearing the end of my 6th week and lost a total of 32.5lbs so i am more than happy to follow advice if its helping me in the long run,i honestly didn't expect to still be on this,i was ready to quit last week so i am quite proud that i have stuck it out and i am feeling so positive to carry on to my goal and i really do have my nurse to thank for that.x

Hi there,

Has anyone considered that the bad bacteria in your stomach might be playing up causing a little nausea. Its a fact that obese people have different bacteria in their stomachs to thin people. I know that killing them off cos of a lack of sugar/fat in your diet must have consequences.

Then again you might have a bug. It might not be LT related at all.

DON'T EAT FOOD. LT is not harmful. Its not going to make you ill or unwell - regardless of what the naysayers tell you (or your friends or family who don't want you to change). Eating will make it way harder to stay on the diet. Just drink the shakes. If you don't feel like them then just pretend its medicine and gulp it down. You have gotten over the hard part and you are in ketosis. Stick with it. The bonuses of weight loss are just around the corner. A little nausea never harmed anyone. It'll pass.

Bella

Back