Feeling a bit down

emmmmmz

:needhug:

Well more than a bit down actually!! Had a horrid day at work, my boss very nearly made me cry cos he's an obnoxious k**b jockey. And I ate a sausage egg!!

I don't even like sausage eggs!! And it's only my 3rd day on 790.

I've also got really bad chocolate cake cravings as I feel so low, and while I'm trying my hardest to curb them, peppermint tea really doesn't cut it!

How can I pull myself out of the duldrums without eating cake?.. Or Doritos dippers?..Or cheesy beans on a jacket potato?

I also feel really pants as I'm only on day 3, only have 2 1/2 stone to loose and yet can't seem to stick to it, whereas loads of people on this site have lost SO much weight and have been on SS for months - how on earth do you do it??

Em xx

:grouphugg:

Sorry to hear your boss is being a total @ss, have no idea what an egg sausage is but it sounds mostly protein so you could still be in ketosis

You can do this, you dont need carbs, think of how good you will feel when you get to your goal...

Come on girl dont give up

Thanks guys! I think I'll do my nails, paint them navy blue and wave them in his face tomorrow when I tell him to "talk to the hand"!!

Em xx

KEEP UR CHIN UP,JUST THINK HOW GUD U WIL FEEL WEN U GET ON THOSE SCALES AND C 2 1/2 STONE LESS,I WAS SO CLOSE 2 HAVIN A WHOLE NUT 2DAY,THANK F**K I DIDNT COZ I WUD OF BEEN SO FED UP NOW.XXX

Back