Feeling a lot better after eating my tea!

LoChan1984

Gold Member
Headache is dissipating now and I'm just sleepy. I've had just under 1600 calories today but I burned 400 with exercising so not too bad really. I think it's definitely working even after one day as I'm only about 1lb heavier than this morning compared to usually 3-5lbs! (yes I'm a scalesaholic :D)

Hope you're doing better Shep and you too Mrs, first dayers and all! I think I'll manage doing day 2 tomorrow after all, though thinking I'll have the bigger meal for lunch to keep me going more while working - I'm having the three bean & chorizo soup and the mutton stew thingy for m'pouches, and the treacle and pecan granola for breakfast - mmmalicious :p

Headache is dissipating now and I'm just sleepy. I've had just under 1600 calories today but I burned 400 with exercising so not too bad really. I think it's definitely working even after one day as I'm only about 1lb heavier than this morning compared to usually 3-5lbs! (yes I'm a scalesaholic :D)

Hope you're doing better Shep and you too Mrs, first dayers and all! I think I'll manage doing day 2 tomorrow after all, though thinking I'll have the bigger meal for lunch to keep me going more while working - I'm having the three bean & chorizo soup and the mutton stew thingy for m'pouches, and the treacle and pecan granola for breakfast - mmmalicious :p

I've got the apple granola today (but has not calories on the back) and red pepper and goats cheese soup and chilli for dinner.

I noticed that the chocolate granola has no calories on the back either?? where can i find the calories for these??:confused:

Diet Chef » Ingredients & Nutrition

Just click on the food and voila - nutritional info :D

So glad you are all doing so well. I've not managed to stick to it - this week has been so busy that social life has got in the way.

Today will be my first day truly back on the DC - may start a diary later when I have more time.

Sorry if I am not posting each individual's thread/diary - just so rushed at the mo - so many people off ill with that flu bug.

*hugs* to you all :D
Caroline

Diet Chef » Ingredients & Nutrition

Just click on the food and voila - nutritional info :D

So glad you are all doing so well. I've not managed to stick to it - this week has been so busy that social life has got in the way.

Today will be my first day truly back on the DC - may start a diary later when I have more time.

Sorry if I am not posting each individual's thread/diary - just so rushed at the mo - so many people off ill with that flu bug.

*hugs* to you all :D
Caroline

Thanks hunn you r a life saver.

Am still feeling snackattacky today lol it's slightly more manageable. Bit miffed as I bought a freeview box so I could escape to bed early and watch tv but either my cable in the house or the actual tv aerial is busted, no signal :mad:

Just finishing lunch, the mutton stew and having a vanilla and chocolate mullerlight for afterwards - aiming for about the same level of calories as yesterday with some more exercise biking later. Is anyone else doing exercise too or y'feeling too lightheaded with the low food intake?

Am still feeling snackattacky today lol it's slightly more manageable. Bit miffed as I bought a freeview box so I could escape to bed early and watch tv but either my cable in the house or the actual tv aerial is busted, no signal :mad:

Just finishing lunch, the mutton stew and having a vanilla and chocolate mullerlight for afterwards - aiming for about the same level of calories as yesterday with some more exercise biking later. Is anyone else doing exercise too or y'feeling too lightheaded with the low food intake?

well I had the pea & ham soup with some crispbread, still yummy and also did 26 mins on my wii fit doing the steps and step challenge which I blasted (the idea is to hit 800 steps in 10 mins but I did 944) and I also did some balancing and hula hooping. Haven't got an idea how to work out the calories? If I wore the pedometer it mite of helped... having a DOH!!moment.

Feeling pretty good, headaches a dull ache but I have got a sore throat from nowhere.

Feeling positive about this one (i know its only day 2 but ...) :):):)

I am a scalesaholic too, but trying not to step on them, but i mite have to tomorrow, is that too early to see a difference???

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH getting excited, I will weigh in Tuesday evenings and I post results them

Heh, it's showing up for me already but I've got more to lose I think lol It's prolly different for everyone.

You can work out calories burned for activities using the tools on this site, it's what I use as it does it on your weight and height and how strenuous you were doing the particular activity :)

Calories Burned, BMI, BMR & RMR Calculator | CaloriesPerHour.com

Hey ladies! gosh so many postings on different threads lol I'm sorry if I'm a bit late posting here, but I didnt really check to see if there are anymore threads!
so I hope you do not think I'm rude!
you may have read that I'm enjoying D/C I will have din din at about 8 as I only had my soup at 5ish so trying to space it out.
I'm finding balancing work and eating an issue too as I workoutdoors the only place to eat is cafes and I cannot ask them if I can use their microwaves, so sometimes I look at my colleagues eating their bacon rolls and fryups and hotchocolate (as its freezing outside) and I feel jealous!
but I do not feel hungry looking at it though so hopefully thats a good sign!
hope your evenings go well!
x

Hey ladies! gosh so many postings on different threads lol I'm sorry if I'm a bit late posting here, but I didnt really check to see if there are anymore threads!
so I hope you do not think I'm rude!
you may have read that I'm enjoying D/C I will have din din at about 8 as I only had my soup at 5ish so trying to space it out.
I'm finding balancing work and eating an issue too as I workoutdoors the only place to eat is cafes and I cannot ask them if I can use their microwaves, so sometimes I look at my colleagues eating their bacon rolls and fryups and hotchocolate (as its freezing outside) and I feel jealous!
but I do not feel hungry looking at it though so hopefully thats a good sign!
hope your evenings go well!
x

No your not rude, but it is hard keeping up with the gossip on so many threads. i am getting confused.

Hows is going with you mrs, i pm'd you earlier hope you didn't mind.

whats a pm'd Shep? lol
have a great day!
maybe we should pick one thread and stick on it, what do you all think?
xxx

What thread do you think we should stick to? I am about to have my granola so will be off in a mo, but all have a good day and will try to get on later, but husband home doing work so hogs the computer a bit, keep telling him I need my own laptop but he wont listen, maybe I can badger him a bit more and he will cave in he he!!

Mrs you put your email on another thread (loveangel) so I sent you a message will come up as kim.stanley. Thats me. So if we cant find the threads we can still keep in touch. Have a wonderful day to all my buddies and I WILL BE BACK, ASTA LA VISTA BABE' s :):):):):):)

Back