feeling annoyed!

grr....fell off the wagon big style yesterday (and this morning!) stayed on at work and did 29 hour shift so no packs with me....plus accompanied clients to a party...buffet + hungry = ooops! then....chocolate at the house and half pack of biscuits during the night...then this morning i thought....oh well its ruined now may as well have breakfast.....feel rubbish now, am straight back on, not looking forward to being hungry...but it'll be worth it!!

just thought i'd share....i've got 5 days to WI think i've done some serious damage and will + or sts or could i expect/hope to lose, been so good up til then.... i'll be so deflated if i put on..... why did i do it to myself!! gonna have to carry packs with me i think to save same thing happening!!!

(On a more positive note I left half the breakfast and stopped eating when i was full at the party,... so thats a huge breakthrogh for me....the chocolate and biscuits were just greed and boredom...)

will post again on WI or before... well done and good luck to everyone :D

well i dont wanna give you false hope but i had a day off on wed and got straight back on wagon thurs and no hunger!!! im on day 3 so guess im in ketosis now but it has'nt been tough... no headaches either...
and i did have carbs on my day off so would def have been kicked out of ketosis, odd!!!!

hey hun, dont worry about it, i eat like no tommorroww the weekend, and i mean chips, chineze i was so bad!! i gained 6 pounds when i got o nthe scales wednesday... but now today saturday i lost it again!! my weigh in is on wednesday!!

Just get back onto it, so what if you have had b reakfast today.. still have your shakes and drink plenty of water to flush it all out!!

you will do fine bet you will still loose!! i will be shocked if you dont!!

xxxx

don't beat yourself up..get back on and you'll do just fine...

I am having trouble right now because my body rejects most of the sachets and soups and I'm waiting for my new load (live far away from my councillor and get monthly foodpacks my mail...). I have been nibbeling on bits and pieces and don't feel too great about it but I know once I have got my foodpacks sorted, I will get back on the wagon and loose the rest....

Just keep focused and keep going. Just don't be too hard on yourself and it will turn out good. even if you + abit or sts, not the end of the world and surely not the end of the road for you. We all fall off here and there but we get there in the end..

take care

xxx

hi forget all about the hiccup and carry on, i had a bad wkend last week, gained 4 when i got on my scales, got on this morn and lost it plus 1. go to cdc tomorrow so hope her scales weighing same as mine do. good luck

hi was all ok! ended up losing 5lbs so was great!! thanks for all the replies!!! . . . cheated again this week though...but not as bad....seems silly though...keep thinking of how much i 'could' have lost 'if only' lol!

good to hear that you lost after all that!

I went to a BBQ last weekend and just ate meat and still lost!

Keep it up!

Rx

Back