Feeling blue - need advice on boosting losses.

I will succeed!!!
My losses seem to have come to a grinding halt and it's really getting me down now. I don't mind these phases when I'm being naughty, but I'm not being :-( .

At first I put it down to the fact I wasn't feeling very well with my tummy again and thought I wasn't off plan as such, I wasn't following it as strictly as normal. But it's been better this last couple of weeks and I've been able to follow plan as normal but still seem to be maintaining. I wasn't naughty enough beforehand that it's catching me up either - I was just not eating as much speed foods and having more HEBs (I went to 3 sets a day as toast was the only thing I could face eating).

I had a little gain when I wasn't well of 1.5lbs but that's off again now but seem to be STS since.

I currently mix red, green and EE days in my weeks and not going over my weekly syns so confused. I'm not sure of this EE to be honest - I know it works but I feel bloated on it so going to cut that out until I hit target.

I was planning to have a 'strict' week this week and lower my daily syns intake to 5-10 and only have small portions of pasta etc on green, and meat etc on red. I'm also cutting out the diet pepsi too (which will kill me) and just sticking to water and NAS cordial to see if I can feel unbloated lol.

I'm fed up of hovering about the 10st10 region and wanna be under 10stone by Christmas, but at this rate I won't be.

I know SW works and I love the plan - I just want to feel the benefits again.

I know others have hit these walls too - any tips on getting past it?

Thanks

xoxoxo

Have you tried introducing exercise alongside the changes you plan to make that will speed up your metabolism and help you get there quicker. It doesn't have to big huge amounts just some walking will get things moving. And remember the scales aren't everything we all know how much our weight can fluctuate in 1 day - how about looking at your inch losses as well to keep you motivated.

Good luck x

Have you tried introducing exercise alongside the changes you plan to make that will speed up your metabolism and help you get there quicker. It doesn't have to big huge amounts just some walking will get things moving. And remember the scales aren't everything we all know how much our weight can fluctuate in 1 day - how about looking at your inch losses as well to keep you motivated.

Good luck x

Yeah I work out and I've had weeks where my losses aren't great but my inches are lol.

Maybe I could increase my exercise a bit to see if that helps. I do about 3-4 hours a week of cardio on average.

xoxox

Honeydew Melons! They do wonders for my weight loss, eat 1/2 a one a day and see if it works for you mate.

Hmmm interesting....will see if that works - I love honeydew melon but rarely buy it lol xxx

When you were ill, you were probably eating less calories than you are now, even though you had extra bread. The less calories will have caused your body to cling a bit whenever you ate something a bit naughty, even if it was regular syns, and not strictly sticking to plan (did you syn your extra HEbs?) would have played a bit of hookey with your bod. Plus you probably weren't doing the same amountof exercise as you normally do.

Now you're back to normal, your body is playing catchup. You know the plan works, maybe cutting out Pepsi will give you a boost and make you not feel so bloated. You'll be reet, just let your body catch up with itself. At least you're STS! You are gorgeous and lovely and probably don't have much further to go! Just stick to it and let it work like you know it can! xxx

I wouldn't cut down your protein on red days, you need it for your metabolism to tick over. I find lots of fish always does it for me. And up your water.
Do you do any weights? You will tone up the muscles and that will raise your metabolism more than the cardio. And you won't look like a shotputter, trust me!
You've only got a stone to go WELL DONE!, so your weightloss will slow. Try changing your hexs and try some new recipes, if you tend to eat the same things then your body gets used to them.

Pm'd you Hun.

Thanks Mrs V - replied :) xxx

And thanks for the tips everyone - and the compliments :)

I syned the extra HEBs when I was poorly, but I hardly ate any fruits or veggies as she wanted to see if they were making my get the tummy aches. I wasn't eating the same amount though but didn't lose weight in those weeks (I went to WI still). I was finding it odd because I gained despite not eating so much and was bloated...she even checked to see if I was preggers! Yikes! LOL.

I'll give it more time and try the tips etc you've given me and see how this week goes. Fingers crossed! xxx

Back