Feeling Crabby

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Funky Mum, 18 July 2010 Social URL.

1. Funky Mum

Funky Mum Silver Member

On day 6 and feeling crabby :sigh:
    Don't have the patience with the kids today, they are all eating and I'm not. The smell of fresh, soft rolls is driving me nuts!
    Just been to a soft play area where everyone was eating cakes and fried stuff.
    Not long till my next soup ;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. maggief2

maggief2 Loves To Chat

Start Weight:
    17st13.0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.5lb(4.98%)
    Diet:
    CD ss
    aww hun chin up just think of how you will feel at your goal and keep up the good work.
    Magzx

4. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    hi funky mum , i hope you braced yourself and never went over and stole the bread rolls hehe its hard I know . keep thinking why your doing this and keeping saying i'd rather not have that at the moment rather than tell yourself you can't . x

5. calligas

calligas is slowly shrinking

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.22%)
    Diet:
    exante
    i know how u feel, i am not on the cd but something similar, it took me approx 10days to start feeling on top, stick with it, and good luck,

6. Funky Mum

Funky Mum Silver Member

Thanks for the support girls. I did resist and I had a sleep which helped lol!
    Have really missed joining in with food today but there's no way I'm ruining what I've already done!

7. Fisherman

Fisherman Silver Member

good work for staying strong x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.