feeling crap!!!!

fragglerock64

Silver Member
Can someone please enlighten me, the last two days I have felt energized, the best I have felt in years. Gets up this morning, had a shake some water and now I feel totally crap, :cry:shakey, cold.
Is this normal.
Sorry to moan if it is, just wasn't expecting it.:confused::confused::confused:

the first 10 days to 2 weeks i was on LT i felt like a bag of mash - head fussy, constant nipple on [tmi? lol], i used t come home from work - lie down on the sofa with a blanket and nod off!!!

dead sexy me yaknow ;) lmao

Its all part of the LT journey - i think. If it continues or gets worse i would go to ur doc - but i doubt it is anything other than ketosis shivers and brain fug :)

I guess the LT experience is diffrent for everybody, but I like the idea of blaming my brain fug on the diet, cos I have that all the time :)

lmao judy!!

Fraggle, it is probably coz your body is running out of glycerin. Don't worry, once ketosis hits in you'll have more energy.

Hope you feel better soon.

x

Can someone please enlighten me, the last two days I have felt energized, the best I have felt in years. Gets up this morning, had a shake some water and now I feel totally crap, :cry:shakey, cold.
Is this normal.
Sorry to moan if it is, just wasn't expecting it.:confused::confused::confused:

hey there - sorry you're feeling cr@p :(

day 3 can often be the most difficult - this is the day that most people 'run out' of glycogen....you WILL feel better tomorrow once ketosis kicks in....STICK WITH IT - ur doin great !!!

keep gluggin the water, have an early night - ANYTHING - but don't eat !!!

Debz xxx

Ooophs! Thanks Debz! I meant glycogen not glycerin!!!

x

Back