Feeling down... :-(

KayD2011

Hi guys, I dont know what has come over me this weekend. Ive been doing so well, but im on such a downer now... Feel so tempted by food.. Finding it difficult now :-(

I need some inspiration I think! xxxx

Don't undo all the hard work you've put in by having something to eat. Do you really think it will make you feel better? I know when I've just had a little of something I feel soooo bad & feel it just isn't worth it. I'm just off to have a hot bath to take my mind off food & paint my nails.

Hi galaxy girl, I know, I will feel even worse than I do now if I have something to eat. I need to get a grip I think!
Ive come so far now cant give it up! xxx

And it may lead to more food then more food...
Take some measurements and see how much you have lost and how well you have done. That normally stops me x

Hold on Kay.... just read every post on this site till bedtime and you will wake up feeling a whole lot better that you did the right thing!!!!! x

I saw a great profile saying this week: 'Discipline is remembering what you want!'

If you eat..... you'll feel awfull and your downward spiral will start!!!! Get some pics out!! Look on your FB and find pics that you hate!!! Know you are moving away from that and think how you will look in the future!!!!

You'll feel amazing not giving in hun!!

Keep strong!!! Much love!! xxx

Thanks everyone! I feel much better today -- glad to be back at work, I seem to have a better routine there... thanks for all of your lovely comments! They really have made me feel so much better. xxxxx

Thanks everyone! I feel much better today -- glad to be back at work, I seem to have a better routine there... thanks for all of your lovely comments! They really have made me feel so much better. xxxxx

I def find the week easier too!!! Damn you weekends!!! Lol...

I have done 48 days on lt tfr now and despite the odd bleed and toilet situation i have found the diet a breeze....HOWEVER ...yesterday i had the day from hell , i do not know why but all i wanted to do was eat. I was snappy at my husband and kids,at one point my husband looked like a giant hotdog i was salivating.i did a 6mile walk with my 13year old and purposely walked past 2chip shops 2 Chinese and a takeaway place just so i could smell it all!!!total torturing myself....i got home and said to my husband 'why am i doing this?' he told me to go and look in the mirror and ask myself....weirdly i did and i noticed a photo he had put of me 40lbs heavier on it...i am doing it because i am tired of making excuses not to do things with my kids or friends. Fed up saying maybe next time because i can't face shopping for a new outfit!!as much as yesterday killed me...the sheer power i feel today is unreal. I won't give up till i reach my goal . :)

Glad u feel better Kayd. Keep going chick xxxx

Wow emerald wot a truly inspiring story. I wished I could of read this at 4 pm today. I too have had an overwhelming urge to eat today. I just couldn't get it out of my head. But instead of stopping & thinking I ate quite a few bad things. I do feel bad now I've done it but felt I needed to do it to get it out of my head. I'm back to it 100% & I know I will have knocked myself out of ketosis but that was the choice I made at the time & there's nothing I can do about it now.

Thanks Emerald you are so right!! :) and day 48 wow..! you are doing sooo well! I hope i can stick to it that long. Ive just had a sneaky peek on the scales and 6lb down this week - weigh day on weds, so thats made me feel good! Now thats the reason why i gotta stick at it!! xxx

Emerald you are so right! I'm on day 48 today too!

I think if you just keep distracting yourself it helps. Every time I lose a stone I give myself a treat :) I've saved a fortune with not eating out or going out anyway! So I bought I gorgeous pair of shoes :) I think going for a walk helps with your mood especially if you listen to music, as it means that afterward you feel proud too that you've done some exercise!

galaxy girl, kayd and binkyblush.... your all doing so well. keep going. we are all bound to have the odd bad day(s) but we are so strong and keep going. xxxxxxxx

Wow Emerald 48 days, that's flippin' amazing girl!! I'm only a day tenner so I am truly inspired by your post!
The ONLY reason I've made it this far and not failed like all the other times is from all the motivation and inspiration from this site. SOOO glad I found it. All of you are amazing! Keep it up :heartpump:

I had the same weekend just gone i'm on week 5 n 2 stone down but I was sniffing all sorts n had no energy atall. Then I got out the photo that prompted me to do this and stuck it on the fridge now I'm full of new motivation. If I want something I tell my bf to eat it haha ? so my craving was a chrisp butty he ate it n I smelt the bag. And dran my water YEY ??? xx

Learley1979 your post made me laugh I'm a bit like that with my bf..
plus I am foever saying 'let me smell it please' lol...
Well ladies I thought I was doing well with the totm thing... but ive started again... twice in three weeks!!!! bloody hell! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Learley1979 your post made me laugh I'm a bit like that with my bf..
plus I am foever saying 'let me smell it please' lol...
Well ladies I thought I was doing well with the totm thing... but ive started again... twice in three weeks!!!! bloody hell! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That happened to me also!!!! :(x

Back