• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Feeling Fantastic

S: 19st11lb C: 19st11lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
For anyone just starting LT, this is my forth day and I have to say i am amazed at how I feel today. I feel fantastic, better than I have done for years. I have got off my fat bum and cleaned right through my house today, done all the washing and I might even do the pile of ironing I have now. I usually use the excuse its the weekend to have a lazy day lol.
The last 2 days I have had really bad heads and felt hungry, craving nice food and felt sluggish but today when I woke up its been a different story, I am really amazed with LT, I feel like im on a drug today lol im so full of energy its totally amazing. Imagine how im going to feel when im 6-7 stone lighter. WOW WOW WOW is all I can say.
So if your just starting stick with it and after a few days you will find it easier and you will feel great, I promise you xxxxxxxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
G: 11st7lb
Good for you! Hope the feeling stays, it will make the journey much more bareable.

xxxxxx

Scotsmist

Life is not a Rehersal!
S: 14st4lb C: 11st6lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 28.3 Loss: 2st12lb(20%)
Hiya

It is a nice feeling when you have a spring in your step! You will have many more days like that...keep the feelings in a bottle and when you are strugging, see if you can remember how you feel now!

Have a great few days until your first weigh in.

matt68

Don't Worry Be Happy
S: 18st5lb C: 17st8lb G: 16st0lb BMI: 32.5 Loss: 0st11lb(4.28%)
well done soon be a week over and you are feeling good (bonus):)
if you need anymore ironing;)

S: 19st11lb C: 19st11lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
lol matt no probs send it over and thankyou all.
Sat through an indian takeaway last night coudnt beleive that the smell actually made me feel sick and it was my favourite:) and also hubby and kids had bacon butties this morning and I was fine with that :)xxx