Feeling fed up

Bellybee

Silver Member
Not really just diet wise.
Just come back from the zoo and was really pleased with our healthy picnic and stuff but I really wanted something different rather than what I had.
I was meant to be having sea bass on a bed of rice tonight or potatoes but I dont fancy it.
I really want something naughty like fish fingers or crusty white bread and chocolate (none in the house anyway.) I also feel really achey and bit run down so think that is making me crave stuff I wouldn't normally want but it is not helping the cravings go away.
Argh things were going so well

you could have it and syn it,maybe giving in to the craving will make it better,hope ya feeling better soon chick

Hugs. Cravings are normal so don't feel too bad about it - we're human afterall :)

Hope you feel better soon xx

fish fingers are not that high so maybe you could get some,for next time you have a craving and use your syns

Hi everyone,
Thanks for the advice. Havent used any syns today so I am going to have a kebab.
My local shop doesnt use any oil they just grill the chicken so I am having a large chicken kebab (no sauce) (9 syns) home made potato wedges and low syn dip (around 1/2 syn for a tablespoon). I will probably have jelly and fruit with a meringue for afters so 3 syns so total of 12.5 syns and I will feel loads better.

Back