Feeling hungry today

whoops

I know it's my own fault for eating yesterday and kicking myself out of ketosis but I'm feeling quite hungry today :(

I made the porridge for breakfast and chopped my bar up to eat in bits but I've nearly finished that
I just hope that later a cup of Boulion will get me through the afternoon!!

Hope everyone is getting through today better than me and lets hope I'm back in Ketosis soon!

Stick with it Whoops, you know if you do tomorrow you will feel better!

Gx

Whoops - just keep drinking loads of water and whatever you do don't eat anything :D

You'll be feeling better tomorrow (depending on what you ate yesterday of course, and how much :eek:)

Keep busy and it'll be bedtime before you know it, and think how pleased you'll be that you stuck with it today.

Sending you lots of positive vibes.

I know that feeling Whoops - I kicked myself out on Monday and it was only through being extremely busy yesterday that I managed to SS and I'm back in ketosis today - although still hungry!

Try adding some husks to your buillion - I did it the other day. It was a bit like savoury wallpaper paste, but it did the trick.

Stay strong!!!

I've just managed to drive 3 miles with 2 large pizzas in my car without even a nibble :D
My car and the office stink of pizza now though

Awww Whoops, well done for staying in the car with pizza!!! That in itself is an achievement and I don't know if I could quite as strong without giving in!!!

Don't let it get to you and keep drinking that water!!!

Kerry-Ann
xx

That's my Girl!!!!

Well done!

Back