Feeling in control

Hi all, just found this site so am a newbie. I tried slimming world in 2014 but didnt like going to the groups and didnt realise you still had to pay even if you didnt go to a meeting, plus i felt out of place in the group so tried to just do it from home, but you know how it is, life happened and it just fizzled out...So now i have started again with my 2014 books and am trying again from home and i actually feel like im in control for once, Tuesday will be the end of my 2nd week and im sticking to the regime very well.....I wish i could get out of the habbit of weighing every day though...Just hope i can stick to it this time and hope that by not being a member i can do it....

Hello I am in the same boat as you doing it from home except I don't have the books anymore so I am doing it from memory and Google haha! Good luck and how have you done so far? X

Hi :)

Hello I am in the same boat as you doing it from home except I don't have the books anymore so I am doing it from memory and Google haha! Good luck and how have you done so far? X

Its going slow, with about 1lb loss a week at the moment, im finally in the 11 stones which i screamed at when i saw the 11 on the scales, i dont officially weigh until tuesday so will update my weight then....x

Its going slow, with about 1lb loss a week at the moment, im finally in the 11 stones which i screamed at when i saw the 11 on the scales, i dont officially weigh until tuesday so will update my weight then....x

Slow is good because it's more likely to stay off! I weigh tomorrow morning so I will let you know how I get on! If you want to speed it up a bit whyou not add extra exsersise? Also eat LOADS of speed food good luck x

Back