Feeling like such a failure

Lolly26

Hi,

I'm feeling rather low on myself right now to be honest. I joined SW last April, and lost 2 stone over 3 months. Then fell off the wagon until I rejoined on Wednesday, weighing exactly the same as I did when I started last April :mad: but was all set for doing it again and sticking to it this time.

That was until this weekend anyway. My relationship broke up yesterday and to say I've been emotionally binging is an understatement. I very much dismissed the plan and would easily say I've consumed syns into the hundreds. I'm talking lots of wine, lots of takeaway and lots of junk. And now I'm here, knowing I have to weigh in on Wednesday night, and dreading it. I have a lot to lose so my first week should be an impressive loss, and I feel like I've messed it up and don't even want to go back.

I know I need to deal with my emotional eating, but for the minute my main concern is getting the courage to actually go on wednesday. I feel like I will be judged harshly by the group, even if no one says it aloud, if I gain in my first week.

You poor thing :( It sounds like you've had a really tough time of it, so please don't beat yourself up about this little blip. In exceptional circumstances I tend to think you're allowed a bit of leeway to mess up - we ALL do it. Try not to worry about your weigh in, accept that it may be disappointing, get yourself sorted emotionally and then get back on the wagon. You'll get where you want to be, but it's not always as straightforward as we'd like. Just keep going! :)

Hiya,

Sorry to hear you're going through such a tough time, I eat whenever I'm sad, happy, bored etc so I totally get why you've been having takeaways and wine! :)

How did your weigh in go tonight?

Jo xx

Hello, everyone I am trying to lose weight and some how I feel it is going very slow and i am not getting results for all the efforts i am putting in.
So i started at 76Kg on the Dukan Diet Plan.
Attack phase I lost nothing.
Later on in a total of 17 days I have lost 1.5 kg only :/.
Now i have become more strict I am following the cruise phase trying to eat between 1000-1200 calories each day and I workout 4 times a week burning approximately 1000 calories each session.
I cannot figure out where I am going wrong?
My target weight is to be 50 Kg in 5-6 months which is realistic as per healthy weight loss.
And it is a serious matter as I have to be 50 around that time I really need to it has become a challenge please help.
Thank You!

Back