Feeling Miserable!! :(

Tammy-marie

Im not sure why its happening now but I feel really miserable today! :(

I'm on day 11 of being on SS 100% and have been feeling great since day 6 but for some reason today I am really missing food and feeling a bit upset and fed up!

I really miss just feeling normal and being able to eat like a normal person!!

The more rubbish I feel the more I want to eat so I have got my mum round to watch my kids so I can go to bed, coz it's the only way I can stop myself from feeling like crap! Hopefully I will wake up in a better mood!!

Sorry for moaning!! x

Aw hunny I'm sorry you're not feeling great today bit like you said you've done 11 days of 100% SS! If you still feel rotten maybe it might be worth having a little something on the SS+ list, on day 19 I felt like you are today and so had sone plain skinless chicken bit of chicken! I felt so guilty while eating it but the next day I felt great again! I guess that's why the SS+ foods are there maybe? As people still lose on the SS+ plan!

Thank you! :) xx

Hi Tammy
Hope you're feeling a bit better today. I understand how you were feeling, I'm on week 9 and sometimes have days like you when I just feel really miserable and down and can't be bothered to do anything. I'm lucky in that my son is a teenager now so doesn't need looking after - I've treated myself to a couple of DVD box sets and when I'm not feeling too good I just take myself off to my bedroom and watch a dvd then have an early night. Also try to focus on the positive (though I know that's easier said than done!) This diet is hard but it's not forever, and in time you will be able to eat normally again and be at a weight that you're happy with. In the meantime advice fro others to try SS+ days might help as a coping mechanism, better to do that than fall off the rails altogether.
Keep strong and well done on your achievement so far :)
Big hug { }, Potter x

Thanks Potter! x

I have started a new thread because i have realised what the problem is! xx

Back