Feeling Sad

delleh

Hi Guys

I know ive not been here for a little while, work has been completely hectic. :(

I was feeling really geared up on SW, i got to my 10% and I was just all in all feeling fantastic.

Then I had the Prostap injection for my endometriosis, and maintained for 3 week. I decided to have a "week off" and ate what I wanted, and only gained 1lb.
This week I've been better but i started feeling really sick and horrible last night and today at class ive put 2.5lb on.

I feel shocking. (maybe because i feel so ill a the minute)

When i TRY really hard and im 110% on plan, im maintaining!!!

I wouldnt mind im not even at goal, or only 7lbs away from it or something.

I dont even know what to suggest. I feel so disheartened.

Someone please help.

I have found that I will lose slowly if I do no exercise - increase the exercise and everything seems to speed up! Do you anything to 'feel the burn' between weigh ins? Also makes you feel good about yourself!

:hug99::hug99::hug99:
Look at how far you've come already and the weight you've lost. I just noticed we're also the same height and almost same starting and current weight.

I know its said that a maintain is better than a gain, and tis true but to keep maintaining is disheartening.

I have only been on SW since mid Sept, but for about 4 weeks I seemed to loiter around the same couple of pounds, then it really started to fall off.

I was jogging, so I think I was losing inches but toning muscle which weighs more - are you exercising a lot?

I was on the depo injection and that is bad for piling weight on and I think that is out of my system now so that has helped a lot.

Do you follow EE, red or green? I couldnt get my head round EE and carbs put weight on me so I follow red days which works well for me.

Are you using your syns? I thought I would lose more by not having syns, but I didnt, I stayed the same or gained as my body was going in to sarvation mode. Now when I have treats I seem to lose more than usual.

Give yourself a little break for feeling rough and be kind to yourself. One thing I keep reminding myself is that it took years to put this weight on, its not going to come off over night, and that has really helped me to keep things in perspective.

Its not that its just so disheartening when I know I can do it, and im doing the exact same thing as I ws doing four weeks ago to drop 3lbs and now i cant even maintain! (i put 1lb on last week, and 2.5lbs on this week) I wouldnt mind its not even tho I've been eating CRAP this week. Or the weeks I've maintained.

My job makes it impossible at the minute to exercise anymore than I am doing. I love going swimming and going to the gym, but im waiting to hear back about needing a operation on my shoulder and I cant swim, or actually MOVE my shoulders to do any type of exercise that isnt walking.

I just feel so fed up and run down.

As as been said you've done well so far.

Feeling down and crap I can empaphise with.

I can't swim atm following an op and it's driving me crazy. I've eaten some junk but always make sure I drink plenty and eat fruit and veg.

I'm not a dr but I understand treatment can mess about with the body. STS is better than gaining :)

I don't know what to suggest other than a food diary of on plan and sts so you can take a good look and see if there's something not quite right. Other than that all I can say is to possibly ask your gp about side effects from your treatment and to speak to your c about it.

Try not to loose heart and give yourself a break. You're not 100% and it's bound to affect you.

Thanks Guys...
Its just hard :(

Im feeling better today, im just having Jacket Spud with Beans and Salad, after dashing about and not having brekki.

Going to friends for dinner tonight, and she's specifically cooking MY dinner, without any added evils. :)

Back