Feeling sick...need tlc...

I've been feeling a bit under the weather for the past couple of days but today I feel as if someone has banged my head off a break wall. Headaches, pains and aches all over, puked my guts up yesterday and today and no I ain't preggers if I am its immaculate conception!! Generally feeling like cr*p. cold one minute, hot the next,coughing, fainted this morning, i think its the flu!! So i'm in bed with a hot water bottle and need of tlc.....currently off lt as i am on antibotics to clear it up, darn, hope I dont gain next week.

On a high note I did lose 3.5lbs :D this week which makes it over one stone lost. Yipee!! By the way does anyone know how to change the ticker thingie? Anyways guyz I hope ya are all doing terrific on your diets!!

Aww hun sorry to hear your feeling rubbish stay in bed with nice hot drinks and keep warm and well done on the weight loss if you watch what you eat you shouldn't gain xx Hope your feeling better soon xx

hiya hun, sorry to hear your feeling crap. not feeling to good myself today either pain in side.

to change your ticker click on it then enter your password and stick in your new current weight then hit next and thats it :) it will auto update it on here for you

Hope you feel better soon :hug99:

well done on the lbs of this week ;)

sorry to hear your feeling crappy stay in bed focus on getting better then get back on the shakes when you feeling well again

xx Sharron

thanks everyone for your get well wishes!! Had a long sleep earlier, still shivery but coping!

Are ya alright becky? Its not like ya to be ill? I hope ya make a speedy recovery chick!!

Hope you're feeling better soon :)
Better to get flu over and done with now....I usually get it at Christmas!! :(

I'll be on Echinacea tablets all of December to try avoid it!! :)

Hope your feeling much better today....its hard enough trying to diet without being ill on top!!! heres wishing you a speedy recovery!!! Caz xx

Hope you're feeling better soon hun.

x

This is a surefire recipe for sorting out any illness -

1 comfy sofa
1 large soft duvet
At least 3 pillows
Several warm drinks
Several hugs
As much sympathy as possible

works for me every time :)

Aww thanks guyz for all the get well wishes, havent been up much today at all, still feeling dreadful but thankful my fella bless him is giving me loads of tlc. having a glass of lemsip now so thought I would log on and see how everyone else is doing. Hope yas are all having a fab weekend!!

hey hun, hope u feeling better 2day, i woz pretty low over the weekend, but trying to pull together now.

Enjoy your time off LT! but don't stray too far.

Well the medication is defintely kicking in, not feeling bad today, just feeling chilly.

Are ya alright deflating? Hope your trip went well? Glad to have ya back

Hey hun glad your feeling better, think I have what you have been really ill last few days a constant headache that doesn't shift no matter what, and been sick last night which isnt like me at all. hope it goes soon I hate being sick xx

On a high note I did lose 3.5lbs :D this week which makes it over one stone lost. Yipee!! By the way does anyone know how to change the ticker thingie? Anyways guyz I hope ya are all doing terrific on your diets!!

MU, to change the ticker, just click on it and it should take you to its own screen, then just put in current weight and set. Gal like you should manage no probs!

Hey hun glad your feeling better, think I have what you have been really ill last few days a constant headache that doesn't shift no matter what, and been sick last night which isnt like me at all. hope it goes soon I hate being sick xx

Sorry hun to hear ya are feeling unwell, Gosh I hope its not what I have although there is a bad dose going around. Mine started off with a headache as well, I thought it was because I wasnt eating but then I just starting getting sick and generally feeling like cr*p. The best thing to do is have an early night and lemsip. Like yourself I hate being sick:cry:

MU, to change the ticker, just click on it and it should take you to its own screen, then just put in current weight and set. Gal like you should manage no probs!

Thanks hun, checking it out now. :eek:;)

Back