Feeling under the weather and wanting...

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Sarah-Jayne, 26 November 2009.

1. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Well-Known Member

....Everything I can't have!

I really want to sack off cooking tonight and get a pizza from downstairs but I dont want to sabotage my weight loss even more than I will do on Saturday at the local beer and curry festival.

Just want to nosh out tonight on scrummy naughty foods and feel sorry for myself being ill with a bad cold and other stuff.

Please help :( :( i'm really down about it :( :(
  2. Smokes

Smokes Well-Known Member

Have you got anything in your house that is comfort food but allowed??
    For example I'm feeling cold and feeling like comfort food so I'm having some Mash potato tonight!
    Anything thats quick and easy to cook but still on plan so that you don't have to put effort into cooking??
    Try to stay positive and think of that weight loss!!
  3. Sarah-Jayne

Yeah im supposed to be cooking pasta with creme freshe, onions, mushrooms, sweetcorn and cherry tomatos but i just dont think i can be bothered, ache too much :(
  4. Smokes

Smokes Well-Known Member

No-one that could cook for you?
    Just think how good you'll feel if you stay strong and tick to plan!!
  5. Sarah-Jayne

Dont trust the OH to cook lol x
  6. Smokes

Smokes Well-Known Member

Fair play to you for living so close to a Pizza place though! Don't think I could be so strong so be proud of what you have achieved!
  7. cocktailprincess

cocktailprincess Still rockin' it

If you can get to a supermarket, go and but loads of comfort 'free' foods- and have a real binge without the guilt

Cooked chicken, make some mash, lamb shank in gravy from asda or morrisons, etc etc
  8. Sarah-Jayne

I managed to cook the pasta with help from the OH, comfort food ftw. Thanks all xx
  9. LittleMissCupcake

LittleMissCupcake Minimins is the best!

good on you sarah!! props for the will power! xxx