Feeling very frail.

Fatsince40

Hello Everyone,

I've been doing Exante 3 x low sugar sachets per day for 7weeks.
Starting weight 14 st 12lb
Current weight 13 st 3 lb.
I hardly have the energy to get up the stairs, hang out the washing etc. Although I was able to ride my excercise bike a couple of times.I have an underactive thyroid which is well replaced with thyroid hormone. I also have pernicious anemia and self inject vit b12 regularly. I understood from my daughter who has done a VLCD that she had tons of energy. Any suggestions would be great fully received.
Btw, I'm 64 yrs.

Last edited:
Hi,

Have you been having the food week every 4th week?

Have you checked with your GP to see if a VLCD will fit in with the medication you are taking?

Can't offer any other suggestions but I don't think it is right that you feel so weak.

Hope you find out why.

Dxxx

Hi,

Have you checked with your GP to see if a VLCD will fit in with the medication you are taking?

Can't offer any other suggestions but I don't think it is right that you feel so weak.

Hope you find out why.

Dxxx
Hi,

Hope you find out why.

Dxxx
Hello Dolly Rocker, thank you for your speedy reply. I haven't had a break, ought I to have one?

Hi,

So with Exante they recommend that every 4th week you should have a food week, they say that you should have your 3 products a day plus a 200 calorie meal. If you don't want to have the meal you can have another product.

They say it helps with your weightloss over a longer period of time.

Why don't you give that a try?

Did you get the Exante booklet emailed to you?

Dxxx

Hope that helps.

I've decided to have my food week when its time of the month, really need the extra to help me through that week!

Dxxx

Back