Fell off the wagon big style, help me back up please

slimmerwithin

Oh I am so cross with myself. I went out for the day today and went out for a meal. I intended to eat Atkins style as I am SS+, did really well until the dessert and just couldnt resist as it was included. Ate pear and marzipan tart, then i got home and ate a curly wurly, lemon meringue pie, carrot cake, cheese, all behind my families back, like a drug addict eating in secret. I am so disappointed in myself. I just hope that it doesnt affect my weight too much. I will get right back on in the morning, but may need a bit of help, I can remember the first few days getting into ketosis and I am not looking forward to going through it again. My own fault!!

hey there slimmer,
please try not to be too hard on yourself hun,we all have blips now and again but as i always say its how we deal with it that counts.just dont let this 1 bad day turn into 2,3,4,5,6 as it will be so hard for you to get bak to it altogether.
we are all here for you make sure you drink as much water as you can handle to flush it all out and forget about it,draw a line under it and move on.
you can do this,you are doing great,tomorrow is a new day
elaine x

Please don't beat yourself up - I have had a number of hicoughs too ! But don't worry the great thing about this diet is that as long as you get back on track you can lose any gain within days !!! ( as it's probably mainly water/glycogen) you can do this - good luck

Back