1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

fellow Slimming Worlders

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by akeli_uk, 7 February 2007 Social URL.

1. akeli_uk

akeli_uk akeli_uk

Cambridge Diet & Slimming World
    I know where all of our fellow Slimming Worlders are hiding. Theres another message board on the net for people on slimming world but its not as good as here!!

We need to get them all to come on here & post!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jenniebellie

jenniebellie Absolutely determined !

I agree, this forum is set up very nicely, it's lovely to use, and much better than the other forum I use, not sure if it's the same one though. We'll have to holler from the rooftops :D
  4. GreenDayJen

GreenDayJen Full Member

Slimming World
    hello! i've come to join you! i'm back on slimming world after losing a load of weight onc ambirdge a year and a half ago. got a stone to lose which i've been gaining and losing for the last year! done sw a couple of times before with success so i'm back!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.