Feta salad?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Pixie, 3 July 2007 Social URL.

1. Pixie

Pixie Silver Member

Hello everyone hope you are ok?
    Not been on in a while cos of wedding plans (3 weeks on Sat!) and got a new job involving loads of travelling which leads to my problem...
    I'm staying in a hotel at the min and the only thing suitable on the menu is greek salad is this ok on the 1000 plan? I think it has balsamic dressing :confused:

I will be off to the gym tonight too to get rid of my bingo wings! Woop! :D

Thank you x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    measure up
    Wow is that all that is left ....3 weeks wow come round so quick.
  4. Pixie

Pixie Silver Member

Oh I know 3 weeks on Sat I can't wait! :D
    Any idea about the salad Son?
    Whats all this about wheels for Wayne? I have missed a lot!
  5. Pixie

Pixie Silver Member

6. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    measure up
    Can you ask for it to come without dressings.....Im not sure about the 1000 plan.....!!!!!

Wheels4wayne is because I am trying to fundraise to buy my brother a lightweight wheelchair
  7. natayou

natayou a bit different everyday

hiya greek salad is fine just go easy on the olives and tomatoes, feta is very low carb !!
    good luck
    nat x
  8. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

Greek salad will come with Feta and Olives and probably tomatoes.

So you are looking at salt, fat and sugar (toms are a fruit)

Why not ask for plain green salad and add black pepper and ask for a grilled breast of chicken of perhaps white fish?

9. Pixie

Pixie Silver Member

Aww thats soooo cool! :D
  10. Pixie

Pixie Silver Member

Thanks Nat and Linda,

I don't like tomato or olives anyway so I just ate the green leaves and feta :)
    I should have added really that I am vegetarian so I don't eat fish or chicken so the feta salad was the only thing I could eat.
    I asked the chef what the lowest carb dish was and they said feta salad so I should be ok :)

Thanks Guys.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.