Few Take Away PP

SammieAnn87 said:
Is this a silly question stirfryed veggies from a chinese what's the propoints?
I no most veg is 0 but I was jus wondering if that would be too? Having a chinese tonight and the first time I would of had a take away since bein on WW! So I wanna make the right choices so I thought chicken chow mein and then stirfried veg! I thouught this may b sensible to have this than t rather have the normal which wud of ben chicken fried rice curry sauce and a few chips!!! Any help wud b welcome xxxx

Hey. I have the eat out guide and it says side order of stir fry veg is 4PP. Which wud make sense for counting the oil. I presume as with all of their takeaway points that it's for a restaurant size portion so adjust accordingly for a takeaway size. Enjoy. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Found these few for you, not sure what exacatly you are going for but hope this helps, also think they list the nutritional info on their website for each of their items so that might help you a bit more

Portion Size ProPoints® value
Greggs Chicken Bake 1 portion(s) 12
Greggs Cornish Pasty 1 individual 14
Greggs Pepperoni Pizza 1 pizza(s) 9
Greggs Sausage Roll 1 portion(s) 9
Greggs Steak Bake 1 portion(s) 11
Greggs Breakfast Bacon Roll 1 roll(s) 12
Greggs Cheese & Onion Pasty 1 portion(s) 10
Greggs Cheese & Tomato Pizza 1 pizza(s) (as purchased) 9
Greggs Sausage, Bean & Cheese Melt 1 portion(s) 13

Found these few for you, not sure what exacatly you are going for but hope this helps, also think they list the nutritional info on their website for each of their items so that might help you a bit more

Portion Size ProPoints® value
Greggs Chicken Bake 1 portion(s) 12
Greggs Cornish Pasty 1 individual 14
Greggs Pepperoni Pizza 1 pizza(s) 9
Greggs Sausage Roll 1 portion(s) 9
Greggs Steak Bake 1 portion(s) 11
Greggs Breakfast Bacon Roll 1 roll(s) 12
Greggs Cheese & Onion Pasty 1 portion(s) 10
Greggs Cheese & Tomato Pizza 1 pizza(s) (as purchased) 9
Greggs Sausage, Bean & Cheese Melt 1 portion(s) 13

Thanks hun. Had a steakbake as I was really hungry and had got caught with no food in my bag. Was in a panic after I ate it!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey guys
Anyone have an idea of how to point pepper sauce that comes with steak in a restaurant?
Thanks

at my chinese they do a tray special which is half chips half rice and then bbq sauce... im guessing 13pps for the egg fried rice as its half a tray portion, and ill point 8pp for the chips as its half a portion size (cone ) from the chippy but was wondering about the bbq sauce? they use around half a pot? im thinking about 5pp?

Hi all :) I know it's not technically a takeaway but I am going for an Italian meal on Tues with the girls from work, I have saved all my weeklies for this occasion, and will have around 15 dailies left for that day by the time we go. I want to have potato skins to start and was thinking 25pp for them with garlic dip??

And a 20pp margarita for mains, does that sound about right? X

Can anyone help with pp for butterfly chicken breast garlic bread and chips from Nandos please. It is what I have most treatdays for lunch with colleagues. But now want to knoww how much pp I go through on a treat day. Thanks for any help.

Can any one help pls tuna salad from subway and chips peas steak and gravy from chippy thank u x

Sent from my GT-S6810P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Does anybody know if peri peri pork chops are free on filling healthy days please and what yogurts are free x

Back