Fibresure

Thats what i have - they contain psyllium husks. You can also get a soluble Fibresure Powder which contains inulin. This is the same as what CDs Fibre89 contains i believe.

hth x

does anyone know which of these is best as I was going to get the capsules that contain the psyllium husks but the Fibresure powder has loads more fibre in it per serving so thought this would be better? but more people seem to be recommending the capsules? xx

Ive just bought fibresure.. well.. bought it a few weeks ago.. but just starting to use it today.. its the soluble one.. and i just shuv it in a drink of water.. :D

x x

I have the tablets as i'm a bit wary of mixing the powder in my drinks & not being able to take it. I take 2 capsules, 3 times a day - when i remember :rolleyes: lol

fibresure is tasteless.. as far as i can remember.. so putting it into shakes wont affect the taste.. :D

x x

I take the fibresure tablets. I usually take 3 a day, when I remember and take them all at once.
It certainly seems to do the trick. :rolleyes:

I take 6 a day of the capsules thats the daily recommended dosage, I think the powder has the same amount in one sachet as the daily amount of capsules. Dont know about the sachets I've not tried them but the capsules are grand :)

Back