Fieldways spa, trowbridge

Littleslimmingbee

Gold Member
hey girlies.. (and boys? lol)

Basically OH brother is getting married this aug, and as a hen present for his fiancee me and Oh's mum are taking her to trowbridge spa for the night.. (tomorrow night) for £115 for accomadation, buffet breakfast, lunch and 3 course evening meal, a neck shoulder and back massage, facial, eyebrow shape and indian head massage. Its a fab deal.

anyways, my question is, following a half pound gain this week. what food should i expect from the spa, am i right in thinking lots of healthy food, or is it gunna be naughty? any suggestions???

if anyone has any advice, please help! i wanna be prepared lol xxx

LOL 29 veiws and no replys, st. fern isnt impressed!!! LOL

Too late now, am leaving in 5! il let u know when im back! lol x

they have extensive menus you can eat healthy or not unfortunately the choice is your shoney

Sorry I have never been to a spa so can't advise you. Hope you have a lovely time though - what a nice gift idea!

I went to Fieldways last weekend and it was brilliant!

I would suggest having a Green Day or Extra Easy. For lunch they serve jacket potatoes and loads of different salads. Just watch out as there is coronation chicken and coleslaw that look really creamy, I (just about) managed to stay away! But there is lovely green salad and cous cous salads too. Then in the evening there is loads to chose from and you can say what sort of potatoes you would rather have with your meal. I had an EE day and had steak and boiled potatoes. It did come with a creamy sauce which I ate (perhaps shouldn't have but I couldn't resist) but I am sure they would be more than happy to serve it on the side. It also came with plenty of boiled veg. If you are trying to be good then do not even look at the pudding menu!!

The breakfast menu is more limited but there were plenty of things that were SW friendly.

But it is most important that you have a brilliant time!! The treatments are great and you can swim off any naughties whilst there!

Have a fab time!

Gem

gem, what date were u at fieldways? i was there Sunday the 28th ..

just wandering as there were another group of 3 girls there whilst i was there also.

.. mmmm yes. i had the steak also.. and the sauce, Eek LOL

the cheesecake was yum, and i did have the melon starter which excluding the sorbet, was sw friendly.. i managed to shift a pound despite the naughtyness!

xx

Back