Fighting fit for Fifty... My journey this year.

There has been a lot going on over the last few months - loads of ups and downs but in the main Andy is doing well and is in remission still and very busy with his Christmas shows.
I am up to my earballs in work as it's my very busy time. This is mainly the reason I haven't stuck to SW or MM's but rest assured my good buddies, I haven't forgotten any of you
and you are my inspiration to have another go!

You can keep your trifle. Unless I can swap it for a profiterole (or twelve...)?

I'm with you on the mince pies, though.
And the chocolate biscuits,
Christmas pud,
Brandy butter,
Stuffing,
Bread sauce...

Food, really!

Ooooh wooo, gosh and all that. how weird is that? I was just thinking of you in the shower!!! Nothing kinky like - it was that my calendula soap is getting smaller. The only smaller thing in the shower mind!

Glad to hear you and him are doing ok.

Po xxx

Dabster - yayyyyy lovely to have you back again chica.
My lavender soap is just gorgeous and the guests like the other ones too. Big hit!
I fortunately don't like fruity cakes so mince pies, xmas cake and plum pud leave me cold.
But bread sauce and chestnut stuffing is yummy! I've been know to make a proper sausage meat, bacon, onion and chestnut stuffing for xmas - the recipe makes about 2 lbs of the stuff - and me and himself ate it all between us!!!!

Hi Bev... I am so glad you are all enjoying your soaps. Love the sound of the stuffing.. Yum..
For Christmas Day this year we are going to my mum's house as she is too poorly to go out now. My sisters and Andy and I are
going to prepare our 'bit' of Dinner and join it all together when we get there. Lordy only knows how we are all going to fit in lol but we
will manage it. I might give that lovely stuffing a go!

I started this diary on Jan 8th this year and despite the traumatic ups and downs I successfully managed to lose a stone doing SW. Unfortunately I managed to put it all back on!
Stupidity really, I got so busy with work that I lapsed and stopped going to class. One thing I have discovered is that SW really does work! The old adage - I never planned to fail, I
failed to plan really does ring true in my case. I am going to give it another go.... There, I've said it! Watch this space...

Can't help u on the halogen oven I'm afraid.

Just wanted to say how great it is to have you back, and also to hear that Andy is in remission and continuing to lead a normal life :) xx

Actually there was one other thing. I wondered if u do perfume free soaps etc?

Hi Bev... I might give that lovely stuffing a go!
I modified the original recipe I found and now over 30 years I think I have it about right! :8855:
If you want the recipe drop me a PM and I'll send it! It's not SW friendly in the slightest but absolutely fantastic!

Hi Dabster x

That's the only snag with this SW lark! You have to be in the right frame of mind and WANT to do it. It just doesn't work otherwise. And I think you have to much other stuff going on to really get into it again. So you start when you're ready x But you can still come see us even if you're not really doing the plan, cos we like to see u ya know!

X

Back