Fighting the Fat! :)

Im fine thanks hun. How are u getting on today? I love your menu, i love linda mcartney sausages. Hope u have a happy new year xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Im fine thanks hun. How are u getting on today? I love your menu, i love linda mcartney sausages. Hope u have a happy new year xxx

Good did you have a nice NYE? Feeling good so far today, think I was ready just to get back to it, which is a change for me as normally I use a few days off as an excuse to fall completely off the bandwagon! I have seen the sausages on your menu a couple of times and it reminded me I had some in the freezer! Quiet New Years for me but I didn't mind too much. Have the next few days off work to get my routine back on track fully xx

Good did you have a nice NYE? Feeling good so far today, think I was ready just to get back to it, which is a change for me as normally I use a few days off as an excuse to fall completely off the bandwagon! I have seen the sausages on your menu a couple of times and it reminded me I had some in the freezer! Quiet New Years for me but I didn't mind too much. Have the next few days off work to get my routine back on track fully xx

I had a lovely lovely time thanks, clubbing drinks the lot, so happy i didnt eat after the hung over bit. Same lol i take time off as an excuse but once im on plan im well into it. Yea those sausages are always in my freezer too. Im at a family dinner tonight so far from quiet, wish i had a quiet one lol im so tired. Atleast uve got days off to relax and get back into the swing of things. Xx

Happy New Year hun! I'm back with pretty much the same gain - oops!! Onwards & downwards though, eh? 2014 will be our year! :D

Happy New Year hun! I'm back with pretty much the same gain - oops!! Onwards & downwards though, eh? 2014 will be our year! :D

Welcome back Darl! Happy New Year to you too! Well we will soon have that off and more huh? I have a feeling about this year. I am on it and we will succeed! Had a cheeky weigh earlier and 2 of the 6 pounds seem to have made a disappearance already plus I feel less bloated! So I will carry on and just take things week by week!

Food Today (Will update calories later as my phone is dead and it has MFP on it for me....

B- Slice of toast, laughing cow light and a tangerine (133)
L- Yo!Sushi with my friend (was lush and super tasty plus the calories are on the menu!) Miso Soup, Chicken Gyosa, Crunchy Prawn Iso and x2 Spicy Chicken Iso (654)
D- Made my Own take on Spanish Chicken, was gorgeous and so tasty- the other half said it was "restaurant quality" haha so I think it went down well (496)
Good day today and I have really enjoyed it, around 1280 calories but will pop exact totals on later :)
Edit* exact total 1283*
xxx

Last edited:
Oh God it's so hard when they sit eating something nice next to you! My other half had a chinese before christmas and my mouth was watering! crisps don't normally bother me (unless they are doritos, i would rip someones arm off for them!) its chocolate I am a swine for.... there is a giant tobelerone staring at me!

Hey hun, mmm sushi! Love it, your on a roll now, well done to u. Your menu always exites me. Im a dorito lover too , i can go through the big share size bag on my own.

Hope your enjoying your night xxx

Hey hun, mmm sushi! Love it, your on a roll now, well done to u. Your menu always exites me. Im a dorito lover too , i can go through the big share size bag on my own.

Hope your enjoying your night xxx

Cheers hun, have felt really motivated today and pleased that I am back on it fully. Glad you like my menus I should maybe post some recipes sometime, I do like to cook!
Oh god I could easily manage the family bag of doritos ( I have been known to when hungover! lol)
Not too bad has been nice and chilled in my pjamas, hope you are feeling a bit better? xxxx

Cheers hun, have felt really motivated today and pleased that I am back on it fully. Glad you like my menus I should maybe post some recipes sometime, I do like to cook! Oh god I could easily manage the family bag of doritos ( I have been known to when hungover! lol) Not too bad has been nice and chilled in my pjamas, hope you are feeling a bit better? xxxx
Ohh yes please, i love a good recipe. Going to be doing caloriie counting for a while so new menus works a treat. Lol when im hungover i tend to grab crisps a lot followed by real food. Ohh i couldnt help but remember u had minestrone soup on your menu before. Did u make it up from scratch? I love soups. Im not feeling too bad right now thanks hun, il too in my pj's. I better make the most of it cos my 2 weeks is up and going back to work on tuesday boooo!! Lol xxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ohh yes please, i love a good recipe. Going to be doing caloriie counting for a while so new menus works a treat. Lol when im hungover i tend to grab crisps a lot followed by real food. Ohh i couldnt help but remember u had minestrone soup on your menu before. Did u make it up from scratch? I love soups. Im not feeling too bad right now thanks hun, il too in my pj's. I better make the most of it cos my 2 weeks is up and going back to work on tuesday boooo!! Lol xxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I didn't make the miestrone I think I had it out in a cafe if i remember. buuuuuuuuttttt.... my boyfriend got me a convent garden soup book for christmas and I had a look in it for a minestrone recipe.... doen't list calories but it says it makes 6 servings so you could work out the total and divide by 6??
2 tbsps olive oil
2 medium carrot diced
2 red onions diced
1 leek diced
2 celery sticks chopped
1 tsp thyme and 1 tsp rosemary
1 clove garlic finely sliced
1x 400g tinned toms
1-1.5 L stock
1x 410g tin cannellini beans
200g savoy cabbage finely shredded
75g pasta shapes

heat oil in pan add the veg and herbs, cook without browning for 15 mins until tender

add the tomatoes, cook for 5 mins until juice has reduced slightly

add the stock and cannellini beans, bring to boil then simmer for a further 15 mins. skim off any red froth if necessary

add the cabbage and pasta then simmer for a further 5-10 mins (the cabbage should retain its dark green colour)

season to taste and serve

Hope you get to try this hun :)
xx

Hi ladies!

Good day today and I have enjoyed what I have eaten

B- Lemon Curd Yeo Valley Yogurt with pomegranate seeds, chopped strawberries and a chopped caramel/ chocolate cereal bar (260)
L- M and S Simply Fuller Longer meal.... I went for the pulled ham in mustard sauce with mash, baby carrots and green beans. Lovely and so fresh I would really recommend if you fancied something filling and tasty for work :) (300)
D- Quorn Lasagne, Sweet potato wedges and bright salad with tbsp mayo. Then I had a pudding today of 2 crushed meringue nests and a 10 cal jelly to make a sort of Eton mess, really enjoyed this as I don't tend to have puddings as such in the week! (648)

Total 1208

Plus I am going swimming tomorrow with one of my friends. My new years resolution is to learn to swim properly! I can just about do doggy paddle and i hate water (unless it involves a bath/shower). Hope that I can improve and also get some exercise into the bargain!

Carrie- Feeling fully back on track now and I am popping over for a read of your 5:2 diary this evening xx

Back