Fighting the Fat! :)

eeek ok. really really hate the first pics though :(

ForumRunner_20140110_225904.png

ForumRunner_20140110_225944.png

ForumRunner_20140110_230004.png

ForumRunner_20140110_230022.png

Thanks girls wasnt going to put thwm up but looking at my start pixyires is keeping me going. excuse the awful trousers!!
Had a lush day today went for a walk at the beach with 2 of the girls then for some lumch. Also popped to tesco for a few bits. Not long got in and feel tired from the fresh air!! Gotta sit and do some uni work tonight as my essay is due in monday... oops procrastinating much??
B-Peanut butter and jam on a slice of toast (160)
L- Sushi (again!!) had a dew dishes all really tasty (626)
D- not planned yet so will see in a while

Hope you are all having a good weekend
xx

Right have had dinner now and total for today is 1196
D- pasta in a cream sauce (made from philly and natural yogurt) with prawns, onion, red pepper and lime juice. Was quite tasty (333)
S- had a WW min jaffa roll (77)

Have binned off the uni work for now. Have done over 1000 words now (1500 to do tomorrow) and brain is fried. Why I decided to do this is beyond me!

Cheers girls, not such a great day today have been tearing my hair out!
Essay due in for my uni course tomorrow. Did a load yesterday and low and behold when I opened it today I had lost 1000 words :( after a bit of a cry and my other half trying to find it for me I had to start all over again. Have just finished now and will do the reference list tomorrow when I get up. Couldn't believe it! I would have been done hours ago!

Food:
B- x2 linda mccartney sausages and spaghetti (320)
D- Cod steak in Parsley sauce with baby pots, asparagus and baby carrots (247)
S- babybel light, snack size squares bar, tangerine, ww jaffa bar. Then it all goes down hill as in my distressed state I have managed to destroy quite alot ot thorntons toffee (approx 800-900 cals worth)

Total 1639.
I feel so annoyed at myself. Would have been a good day if not for that!

xx

Aww hunni dont beat yourself up. Your still within a good range of calories and atleast tomorrow u can put this behind u. Menu sounding delish as always xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Girls,

Got my essay done and submitted although my stress levels were high!Gonna have a soak in the tub shortly but thought I would update first

B- x2 toast with peanut butter and jam
L- Missed, completely forgot about it!!
D- Turkey in Nandos lemon and herb sauce with home made chips and salad
S- Babybel, WW Jaffa Bar and some more toffee (it is lush but i shouldnt be eating it!!)

Total today so far 1146

So glad that is out the way nothing else due in until April

xx

I'm starting two new modules this week... Every time I promise myself no more then I'm suddenly writing assignments again!

I've developed a real fetishism for peanut butter and jam toast too it's my fave at the mo!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm starting two new modules this week... Every time I promise myself no more then I'm suddenly writing assignments again!

I've developed a real fetishism for peanut butter and jam toast too it's my fave at the mo!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

thats like me said no more uni after i did my nursing degree and for some reason i thought this would be a good idea!!
i only discovered peanut butter and jam last week... amaze! xxx

Back