Fighting the Fat! :)

Sounds like a 100% day. Love brekkie and dinner, sounds filling too. Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

thanks girls :)

steff have you tried shellac? i used to have it just goes over your own nails and lasts 2-3 weeks no hassle. I have short tips on atm with shellac over the top which should last about that long too. only thing is gotta have neutrals for work
xx

ForumRunner_20140115_103512.png

ForumRunner_20140115_103531.png

Last edited:
Lovely nails rach, i get mine done with acrylic but it does damage my nails underneath lol. Xx

bit of a long post coming just to warn you all!

b- 2 x slices toast with peanut butter and jam (295)
l- pasta with quorn, feta, onions, spinach and philly (429)
s-ww caramel wafer, babybel (120)
total- 844
plus also been to the gym and worked hard :)
nights again now for the next 3 nights. am gonna make a fruit salad to take with me as craving it :) will have that for dinner. I do my calories midnight to midnight so about 3-4am will have some soup and ryvita i think.

have now booked to go away to liberpool with the girls for my birth day weekend (14-16th march) would love to have lost 3 stone by then so 1 stone 10 pounds to go. do you girls think thats realistic?? just dont wanna have another birthday feeling massive and would love to be in a size 12 dress comfortably

xx

Hey hun, your doing so well and i can tell u honestly right now that u can make this goal if u lose 2-3 lbs a week. Hope you're having a good day xxxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
I think it's a manageable target but even if you don't quite make it you'll be well on your way and feel fabulous I'm sure :)

I remain addicted to peanut butter and jam toasts!! x

hey tamz, sorry not had chance to catch up since the nights!! meant to post earlier but got a sudden urge to clean out my airing cupboard and the cupboard in the spare room (aka dumping cupboards!) feel better now but i pulled everything thing out then wondered why i bothered haha. plus i caught my boyf trying to sneak things back in... such a hoarder!!

have kept my diary up to date amd have stuck to 1200-1300 over the last couple days. i will post what i had when i go on thw laptop later :)

weighed this morning 1 pound off... so 13"6. thanks girls for the encouragement with target for my birthday am gonna give it a good go! need 2-3 pounds a week so gotta up my game haha

hope everyone is good
xxx

Hey hun, sounds like your well on track, well done on the loss, im weighing tomorrow lol. Glad youve been ok. Very naughty OH for stacking up the cupboard again lol. Haha i do it too, as soon as i make space i fill it right back up
Hope your enjoying your sunday xxx

Hey hun, sounds like your well on track, well done on the loss, im weighing tomorrow lol. Glad youve been ok. Very naughty OH for stacking up the cupboard again lol. Haha i do it too, as soon as i make space i fill it right back up
Hope your enjoying your sunday xxx

cheers hun gotta pick it up to make my target tjough! hope your weigh in goes well (sure it will :) ) he is very naughty does it all the time! my clothes wardrobe is a very different atory though haha xxx

Back