Fighting the Fat! :)

Thos is it in hot pink though :)

ForumRunner_20140201_111912.png

ForumRunner_20140201_111855.png

ForumRunner_20140201_111837.png

Omg hunnie. Sorry u had to go through that. Must be devastating. I do hope ur ok. You must be traumatised. Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I am fine was just a shock. However my week continues and worked last night and one of my patients had a cardiac arrest whilst I was helping him onto the loo with the night sister. (my first one in 4 years) big bloke and we had to get him off the commode onto the floor... How we lifted a man who weighs about 16 stone i will never know. Any way got on with cpr and shocked him, we got him back :) he was drinking a cup of tea when i left.

Weight wise I am now down to 13"1 so almost in the 12s! Think the cpr has given me a workout mu arms are killing me.

Quorn lasagne and salad for tea
Xxx

Here to subscribe :) Your progress so far is fab and your goal is so realistic, you are well on your way to hitting it, good for you. I look forward to following your progress and seeing you reach it :)

Sarah x

Here to subscribe :) Your progress so far is fab and your goal is so realistic, you are well on your way to hitting it, good for you. I look forward to following your progress and seeing you reach it :)

Sarah x

Ah thankyou lovely. Its nice to have such lovely support :) do you have a diary? Xx

Cheers tamz really trying to focus on getting to 3 stone by march! Its gunna be close i think! Legs, cardio and tummy done in gym today as arms are still stiff and sore from monday. Tesco delivery had just been so lots of nice things in. Am copying steff and having fishcaked for tea Xx

Awww i think u will make goal by march, wow your so dedicated with the gym! Im basically paying for my membership but now going. Loool. Mmmm i love fish cakes, havent had them in years. I use to make my own salmon ones, was lovely on fresh rocket and drizzle of balsamic dressing.

Thinking of making mini shepherds pie tomorow if i get the time lol.

Keep it up hun, your sooo close to the 12s!! How exciting!! If be well happy lol. Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back