Fighting the Fat! :)

Thanks ladies. Sorry for the absence vut yet again have been on nights. So sick of my shift patterns atm. Couple bits of news....
Had a 2nd viewing on a house and we are going to make an offer over the weekend.

I got an interview for the job i applied for! Fingers crossed....

Had a day off plan yesterday, as i am working later today we did valentines dinner yesterday. Picked up goodies from m and s.
Tomato soup with crusty bread
Steak with chunky chips and salad
Chocolate pudding with custard.
Not ideal but back to it today, other half enjoyed it :)
Xx

Thanks ladies. Sorry for the absence vut yet again have been on nights. So sick of my shift patterns atm. Couple bits of news.... Had a 2nd viewing on a house and we are going to make an offer over the weekend. I got an interview for the job i applied for! Fingers crossed.... Had a day off plan yesterday, as i am working later today we did valentines dinner yesterday. Picked up goodies from m and s. Tomato soup with crusty bread Steak with chunky chips and salad Chocolate pudding with custard. Not ideal but back to it today, other half enjoyed it :) Xx

Awww you guys are so cute. Happy u could celebrate it before. Food sounds lush!! Love steak with chips. Mmmm chocolate pudding. Goodluck with the interview and the house thing hun, i love a happy ending. Ive taken 3 sick days off work, still getting paid lol cos im really not well haha.

Hope u have a good night at work and happy valentines say to u darl xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ooo, exciting things happening for you! Good luck with the house offer & the interview! x

Hi tamz. I am ok just not had the best few days got alot on my mind. Work is driving me mad. Worked the last 3 days (12.5 hours) plus am in tonight too. My shoulder is hurting too so all in all feeling a bit sorry for myself! Xx

Aww hun, i do hope things get better for u. I no how hectic work can get. Try a nice hot bath for your shoulders hun, then later ask your bf to give it a massage for u, u may feel better after that. Really hope your night shift isnt too busy xxxxx

Well after a week off i am back. My head wasn't in the right place as things have been all over the shop and alot going on at home. Feel horrible that I let things slip and have put on 3.5 pounds. I have an interview on friday so need to be feeling confident again by then so back with a vengebce. Have missed speaking to everyone xxx

Well after a week off i am back. My head wasn't in the right place as things have been all over the shop and alot going on at home. Feel horrible that I let things slip and have put on 3.5 pounds. I have an interview on friday so need to be feeling confident again by then so back with a vengebce. Have missed speaking to everyone xxx

Aww welcome back hunni. Really missed u here * hugs* hope your feeling better now. Dont worry about the gain its not real weight its all water and will be off in a few days while your back on plan. I no youll be fine for the interview with your smashing personality.

Hope u have a good day hunni. Xxx

Thanks hun, hopefully yes will be off soon. I always feel much better when i am eating well so this past week has just been silly! How are you hun? got to have a read of everyones diaries and catch up xxx

Yea me too here hun, i feel rubbish when i eat crap but when i eat good i feel better. Im ok thanks, getting my neice ready for nursery then off to work, long busy day ahead lol booo!!! Xxx

That's excellent Rach! With all the gym going your shape will be changing even if the scales aren't. Did you take your measurements? Xxx

Back