Final before & after pics

sambobs2012 said:
You look absolutely amazing. I honestly cant see myself ever achieving this x

Thanks all aw I'm sure you can hunni I never dreamt I could lose over 6 stone but here I am good luck :) I want to lose another 12lb now but I'm too scared to lower my target incase I don't achieve it . Just gonna see how it goes

You look fantastic Mrs B! Well done :)

Thankyou both

Absolutely amazing, what an inspiration, well done x

Looking great! I like to look at your after photos as we're the same height and I hope to be the same weight you are at now. I have lost 6 stone and have 1 to go although it has taken much longer than you.

pandora13 said:
Looking great! I like to look at your after photos as we're the same height and I hope to be the same weight you are at now. I have lost 6 stone and have 1 to go although it has taken much longer than you.

Well done hunni & thanks :) I'm sure you look great :)

Thin in 2012 :) said:
Absolutely amazing, what an inspiration, well done x

You look stunning, MrsB! I bet you're so proud of yourself and your boys must be proud of you too. It must be such a relief to be at target and know you've extended your life by so many years!
Well done... amazing!

This time next year I'll be showing my own before/after pics, even though sometimes it seems like fiction in my own head lol

xMandyDx said:
You look stunning, MrsB! I bet you're so proud of yourself and your boys must be proud of you too. It must be such a relief to be at target and know you've extended your life by so many years!
Well done... amazing!

This time next year I'll be showing my own before/after pics, even though sometimes it seems like fiction in my own head lol

Thanks hunni yes think they are proud although they dont show it . My 8 year old watches everything I eat lol if there's naughty food he says to me ooh you can't eat that lol like a little diet coach .
Oh and have faith I'm sure you will . All the best with your journey .

Wow, you look great!! How u had the patience for so long I don't know lol so inspirational weldone :D X

Thanks hunni yes think they are proud although they dont show it . My 8 year old watches everything I eat lol if there's naughty food he says to me ooh you can't eat that lol like a little diet coach .
Oh and have faith I'm sure you will . All the best with your journey .

I'm sure they are! Autistic isn't the same as oblivious :)
My 11 year old girl comes to group with me every week. She loves going, and seeing how I'm doing. She says she's my good luck charm, because the weeks she hasn't gone with me I've put up. She doesn't realise that those two weeks were Xmas and weight gain was in the air! haha

I hope she has a much better relationship with food when she grows up than I did. If bringing her to group and letting her see me struggle and triumph helps her stay healthy, well then I'm glad I've got weight to lose.

Give me tips mrs b!! How did u do it!? Wats the secret to losing weight in SW?? How long did it take?? Did u do hardcore excercise?? Im confused and not getting my head around the plan!! Helppppp meeeee

Iwant2beasize12 said:
Give me tips mrs b!! How did u do it!? Wats the secret to losing weight in SW?? How long did it take?? Did u do hardcore excercise?? Im confused and not getting my head around the plan!! Helppppp meeeee

Lol no no hardcore exercise lol just walking using the wii fit the gym
From November 2-3 times a week for around 45 mins and in the last couple of weeks I've started Zumba . There is no secret I just stuck to plan 100 almost everyday weighed hex and synned things . I use my digital scales alot and my measuring spoons . I have everything I'm meant to healthy extras speed & superspeed foods and lots of superfree too . Cant really add much more :)
Thankyou all

So its as simple as that?? A bit of excercise and living off free foods and superfree foods and measuring the he A n B... U make this sound so easy!! Lol! Thats it thank you mrs b! I am going to stick to the plan! You lost all this weight from November 2010? In 14 months?? Amazing x

Iwant2beasize12 said:
So its as simple as that?? A bit of excercise and living off free foods and superfree foods and measuring the he A n B... U make this sound so easy!! Lol! Thats it thank you mrs b! I am going to stick to the plan! You lost all this weight from November 2010? In 14 months?? Amazing x

No July 2011 6 months :) but yes it's that easy :)

Back