finally hello!

jojoloves

Well after having the app on my phone for an age, I've finally worked how to login! It got too much just reading, And not being able to chat!! Your all very very inspirational, and so supportive I knew I needed to get myself I'm with you. You don't know how much of help just bring able read everyones posts has been... It's my way of taking my mind off eating- a treat!

A bit about me...So I've been off and running on CC-ing for nearly a week ( first weigh in tomorrow), Would I still be allowed to join your weigh- in posts?? ( these too I find fricking amazing!!).

So that's me for a minute..... Now I have a 'voice' I've gone shy lol!!

Thank you all for help and support so far.

Xxx

The more the merrier! Good luck for weigh in!

Hi laura... Yes I have, I've used it on and off, but would love to restart it ( and cancel old inputs and the fact it keeps telling me I haven't logged in for 3 months lol!!!)- do you know if you can?

Thanks for the welcome xxx

jojoloves said:
Hi laura... Yes I have, I've used it on and off, but would love to restart it ( and cancel old inputs and the fact it keeps telling me I haven't logged in for 3 months lol!!!)- do you know if you can?

Thanks for the welcome xxx

I think you should be able to sign out of your current name an then re register under someone new

I'll have a look and let ya know xx

Yep go to the more option along the bottom tab.... Scroll down and select log out

You should then have the home screen

Sign in or new user

New user and away you go ;-)

GL Hun. I'm under laurasavage84 add me if you like xx

If you tell us your myfitnesspal username I'll add you :)

Back