First being good weigh in after christmas! How was yours?

snuggle69

Silver Member
As many of us tippled off the wagon over the festivities this week will probably be most of our first back on plan weigh ins...
Mine is tomorrow night, and I am hoping for a good one as I have been a total angel all week!!
So how was yours?

I lost 2lb over xmas which i was well chuffed with!
Bit worried about this week as ive had some problems with my diabetes and other bits and pieces and havent ate as well as id have liked to! :(
my routine went right out of the window too which never helps :S
Ive only got just over a stone to go to goal and I know I have to do this but temptation and cravings are starting to get the better of me!

Ruth
x

I've lost 1lb this week but I wasnt 100% so I am quite pleased with that.
I'm back on plan 100% this week so hopefully will lose at least a couple of pounds next WI!

Heya

I havn't actually been back yet!! How bad of me, I got to target before xmas and knew I would be out of target afterwards, so 2 Jan I got back on plan, so this week is going to be my first official weigh in. I know I put on around 7lb, which I am absolutely fine with, I had a fabby time over xmas and enjoyed every single mouthful! Pleased to be back on plan though, even if my stomach thinks otherwise! So will see this wednesday, I know I havn't lost all that 7lb tho, so will still be a gain, just gotta try and get the rest of gain off for next week so I don't have to pay!!

Helen x

It is my WI tonight, I have stuck to it all week and started back up glasses at the gym this week so I am hoping for a loss - I am really nervous though as it is my first time weighing in for a while knowing I have stuck to it so reeeeally wanna see a loss x

I weigh from home on a Monday morning and am very pleased to have lost 3lbs as of this morning. Given I only put on 1lb over Christmas and New Year I am very very pleased with this. It's given me a real kick up the @rse to stick to it this year.

Wow congrats to those who have had losses!! And to the ones who have now lost a bit of their gain!!
From the middle of November due to illness I wasnt on plan at all due to medication and being in and out of hospital, so between then and new year I have put a stone on...however I know I can lose it again and have been 100% since last Monday so fingers crossed for tomorrow night!!

I gained 9lbs over xmas and new year, and got back on the wagon Sat 1st Jan, ( sat is my WI day at home) and this week i lost 4.5lbs :) halfway to getting rid of the xmas gain and back to target

I lost 2lb over xmas which i was well chuffed with!
Bit worried about this week as ive had some problems with my diabetes and other bits and pieces and havent ate as well as id have liked to! :(
my routine went right out of the window too which never helps :S
Ive only got just over a stone to go to goal and I know I have to do this but temptation and cravings are starting to get the better of me!

Ruth
x

are you an insulin diabetic aswell

I put on half a pound over Christmas, then lost a pound over new year which was fab as i'd had a few days off.

Hoping for a half decent loss on Wednesday, at least 1.5lbs.

looks like that wagon has made a few stops picking people back up again!! x

lol
well once i got off over xmas, there was no service till the new year! so couldnt get a wagon for love nor money.... hehehe

That and the fact there was the wrong kind of snow for the wagon to drive in!! lol

slickers said:
are you an insulin diabetic aswell

Hi there!

No I'm not i've got hypoglycaemia so it's mainly diet controlled with regular fasting blood tests and trips to docs.
I'm so exhausted at the minute due to work I didn't really have a break at Xmas and I think it's all just piling up- I get like this if I'm getting run down but unfortunately I'm reaching for all manner of food and drink just to keep myself going! I'm so fed up of fruit and orange juice but I know it's making me unwell and I'll end up putting weight on :/
I just have no enthusiasm to follow a plan as I'm so tired! Even after a good nights sleep!

Ruth
X

Back