First day - am I doing it right?!

Evening - I'm stuffed! I've always done WW so used to being hungry...!

Today I've eaten 3 scrambled eggs on a piece of wholemeal toast and strawberries.
Then lunch was jacket potato, beans and salad,
Snacks I've had new potatoes with garlic and low fat mayo, blueberries, strawberries and raspberries.
Tea is going to be sweet potato in paprika with fry lights and chicken breast stirfried with peppers and onions in a tandoori spice powder.....

Is this all ok? Any syns I've missed? If it's this easy I think I might be ok!

Evening - I'm stuffed! I've always done WW so used to being hungry...!

Today I've eaten 3 scrambled eggs on a piece of wholemeal toast and strawberries.
Then lunch was jacket potato, beans and salad,
Snacks I've had new potatoes with garlic and low fat mayo, blueberries, strawberries and raspberries.
Tea is going to be sweet potato in paprika with fry lights and chicken breast stirfried with peppers and onions in a tandoori spice powder.....

Is this all ok? Any syns I've missed? If it's this easy I think I might be ok!

Hi fairyduster, glad your enjoying the plan, it is amazin!! Everything looks good, only thing i can see that would have syns is your low fat mayo you had with your new potatoes, and as long as you are using the bread as your healthy extra B i dont see any other syns, looks like you still have room to use your hex-A of a dairy product to make sure you are getting enough calcium in a day, its there to be used!! well done honey!! Xx

Sounds like a great day! There would be syns In the low fat mayo not sure how many will be in the book. But yes it's a great plan I was always so hungry on ww too!

Back