First day and starving :(

Chelby

Today is my first day on wwpp I'm not sure if it's Al in my head but I'm starving.......

Today's food list

Breakfast
1 slice toast (Warburton thick) 3pt
1 medium egg (scrambled with dash milk) 2pt

Lunch
Asda cheese grape apple pack 3pt
2 jubbys 2 pt
1 slice bread (warburton) 3pt

Dinner
Liver and onions mash veg 8pt

Snacks
2 more jubby 2 pt
Asda cheese grape apple pack 3pt
2 digestive biscuits 4pts
2 boiled sweets 2pt

Total points today 32
5 points over daily allowance

Day two

I pigged out miserably last night on 2 bags of crisps (hula hoop puffs) and 3 timeout chocolate bars...........

Breakfast
Coffee
Coco pops

I'm not surprised you 'pigged' out.

I don't do WW so don't know whats pointed or not.
Breakfast-- Could you add some tomatoes or fruit to it?
Lunch--Have salad with you cheese pack.

Why use your points on jubblys which is just frozen water. You could just have a glass of cold squash or do you have to point that? .Is there not any other bread for less points?
Did you need the biscuits and sweets?

Obviously it's up to you what you 'spend' your points on but I would look at foods which are going to satisfy my appetite so I don't 'pig' out at night.

Like I said I don't know the plan but I've seen others on here post their meals and they have a plateful. Take a look at the WW diaries to get some ideas. :)

I'm not surprised you 'pigged' out.

I don't do WW so don't know whats pointed or not.
Breakfast-- Could you add some tomatoes or fruit to it?
Lunch--Have salad with you cheese pack.

Why use your points on jubblys which is just frozen water. You could just have a glass of cold squash or do you have to point that? .Is there not any other bread for less points?
Did you need the biscuits and sweets?

Obviously it's up to you what you 'spend' your points on but I would look at foods which are going to satisfy my appetite so I don't 'pig' out at night.

Like I said I don't know the plan but I've seen others on here post their meals and they have a plateful. Take a look at the WW diaries to get some ideas. :)

Thank you for replying, I will look at the diaries to see if I can get some ideas and help on how to be successful at the diet xx

Filling foods are things like lean meats, fish, fruit/veg, rice, pasta, potatoes. Crumpets and wraps are allowed which are relatively low point. Salads bulked up. If you go on the website there might be a sample 7 day menu but think that's just for smart points. Read through diaries for ideas. Google ww recipes for ideas too :) xx

Day two

That has been a better day for me - I have managed to stay within my points allowance

Breakfast
Coco pops and milk 5 pts

Lunch
Ham salad 1 round of bread 6 pts
Asda cheese, grape, Apple - 4 pts

Dinner
Ham 3 pt
Salad 0 pts
Bread 4 pts

Supper
Two rounds bread salad 4 pts

Total points 26 pts