first day on slimming world

chunky-monkey77

i seriously swear i am up 2 no good !
and have b*ggered it up already. i started out as a green day with cheesy beanos for lunch (cheeese healthy xtra) for dinner i had liver bacon and onions and potatoes . I siined the bacon and liver was my healthy xtra . But have just found that i could have had all the liver i wanted on red:cry:. Hope i havent messed up completely so want to have weight off for 1st wi

Don't worry - it takes a bit of getting used to! You haven't messed up at all, so don't think that way.

Yes , f you'd been on Red you could have had as much bacon and liver as you wanted but you would have had to HEB or syn your beans. So it's swings or roundabouts.

If you've only had the one HEA you could make it Extra Easy and have your beans and your meat for free. Even if you have, you could syn one of them and still go EE.

That's the beauty of SW - very flexible. :D

I had a friend who once racked up a whopping 175 syns on his 1st week (and he reckoned he ate less than half what he normally would have!) and still managed to lose 4lb that week. My point is that it's all a learning experience and you will get better at it as you go along. He didn't unfortunatly, gave up and has put it all back on and then some. Remember winners never quit and quitters never win!

I am just about to embark on week 6 and I am still learning ... it's a great plan that will fit into your life easily... rather than fitting your life into a diet... I have ate out at least once every week on plan. Good luck

xx

If you were learning a new language, you wouldn't expect to be fluent after the first lesson would you? Same with SW, it just takes a bit of time to get your head round it! But you'll have a fab loss anyway!

Back