First Day Today!

purplekylie22

I am LilithPaige on My Fitness Pal if any one would like to add me :)

I tried Xenical about 5 years ago and didnt really loose so gave up after 2-3 months. I am trying again, using My Fitness Pal, a better idea of what I need to be doing. Really trying this time!

I managed to find a chemist with stock!!! And hopefully will be picking up next months supply when my OH gets his lazy arse out of bed so that I don't start and then run out straight away.

I have got heaps of weight to loose and even though I meet national standards don't qualify under local guidelines for WLS. So this is my only option here. I really hope this works.

Last edited:
I'm in Aberdeen, I rang around 20 chemists trying to find some yesterday and I found 1 chemist, they only had a couple of boxes left though they have no regulars there who use it. So hopefully if I get there in time I will get her last box of it today.

A bit too far for me!
I have tried one little out of the way chemist this morning, they didn't have any but phoned their supplier who said they are expecting a delivery on Friday???
Fingers crossed they get them.

Hi and welcome. your really lucky to have found a box of xenical. people including myself are really struggling to get any xenical. i have got about 21 tablets left so am only taking 1 a day now. i phoned my local chemist and found 1 place but all they had was 18 pills left and i didnt wanna give my prescription up just for a mizly 18 tablets so have just left it and hope soon they get them in.

when using xenical 'orlistat' correctly can give u good results. u just gotta keep at it hon. u might not see anything in the first week but let your body adjust and u will start seeing results. r u doing excersise alongside it too? your find lots of support here so keep posting. good luck on your journey xx

Hi and welcome. your really lucky to have found a box of xenical. people including myself are really struggling to get any xenical. i have got about 21 tablets left so am only taking 1 a day now. i phoned my local chemist and found 1 place but all they had was 18 pills left and i didnt wanna give my prescription up just for a mizly 18 tablets so have just left it and hope soon they get them in.

when using xenical 'orlistat' correctly can give u good results. u just gotta keep at it hon. u might not see anything in the first week but let your body adjust and u will start seeing results. r u doing excersise alongside it too? your find lots of support here so keep posting. good luck on your journey xx

I have a Cross Trainer (got it from e-bay a few years ago, really good American model a guy shipped over here, but he got a new top of line one so I got his old one for £40!) So Im hoping to get on that once a day again :) I did it all of last summer and did well then gave up as the weather got cooler :(

the cross trainer is really really good! i love that at the gym. it burns calories quick and gets your heart rate up and good for toning up arms legs and bums looool. how r u getting on with the diet itself so far? xx

I have been good and not snacked! I had breakfast this morning as well (2 crumpets with Vegemite) which for me is very rare, usually I will skip breakfast and often I skip lunch, I tend to nibble on things as I go and then eat a huge meal right before bed time. So lots of re-thinking to do at how I approach food. I'm sure I can do this though :) Other than my generally bad eating I think giving up crisps and coke will be where I struggle. They have always been here, through having 3 kids, a divorce and my dad dying, coke and crisps are my friends :(

Last edited:
Eating breakfast and Lunch has made me really really hungry now :( I normally skip breakfast and Lunch is a 50/50... How can eating three meals a day make me more hungry?

Bc your metabolism has kicked in - your metabolic rate will barely be anything until you have your first meal of the day and once it's started and begun burning up cals it'll want more. It's a good thing :) x

Bc your metabolism has kicked in - your metabolic rate will barely be anything until you have your first meal of the day and once it's started and begun burning up cals it'll want more. It's a good thing :) x

Doesn't feel like it :( Had tea and went 3 calories over my daily allowance. Its my fault, I ate 4 cola bottle sweeties when cooking. :cry:

3calories you will have burnt that off walking to the loo and back don't fret :) x

Ps I've added you on mfp! X

I am LilithPaige on My Fitness Pal if any one would like to add me :)

I tried Xenical about 5 years ago and didnt really loose so gave up after 2-3 months. I am trying again, using My Fitness Pal, a better idea of what I need to be doing. Really trying this time!

I managed to find a chemist with stock!!! And hopefully will be picking up next months supply when my OH gets his lazy arse out of bed so that I don't start and then run out straight away.

I have got heaps of weight to loose and even though I meet national standards don't qualify under local guidelines for WLS. So this is my only option here. I really hope this works.

good luck on your journey. tried to add you on myfitnesspal so not sure what i am doing wrong but could not do it. if you want to add me i am notagain100.

its great that you managed to get the medication. you can gets loads of support and advice on here so ask any questions you need

Hi and Welcome along LilithPaige. I've sent you a friend request on mfp. All the best wth your journey. Keep us all posted on your progress!

Welcome and good luck. Sent you an mfp request. Le us know how you get on xxx

Thanks everyone I really appriciate it!
Heading off to ASDA shortly so I can start tomorrow better with some Oat so Simple :)

Back