First day

becksyxx

Hi its my first day on lipotrim!! Going ok am not hungry!! I am finding it hard to get the shakes to mix properly though!! I have 5 stone to lose :(

Blend them with ice if you can, they taste so much nicer that way x

I couldn't either at first. I use a small electric blender and works great. Also allows me to blend with ice and turn it into more of a frappe shake.

I just tried a hot vanilla with a spoon of coffee... Was ok!! Excited about starting to loose weight!!

Hey to the new starters, I wish you all the best - drink lots of water. I am on day 3 and I have found it so easy, not felt hungry at all - only slight cravings for junk food but upon reflection it has made me realise how easily I would eat to distract myself from uncomfortable feelings (aka comfort eating) and it's fantastic to be able to control that urge! I think this diet is fantastic not only because it helps you lose weight, but it helps you to see potential within yourself that we all have but are constantly bombarded with unhealthy food and lifestyles that society sadly has tended to push us to consume! I am practically living on this forum at the moment but it helps so much to read the stories and everyone is so nice!

Its my third day and i am STARVING!!! And feel weak and nauseous and have major jaw ache!! Please somebody post to say they are feeling the same. I am happy for you girls who are finding it okay but i am struggling massively! Feeding my children in particular is torture. I have just had my lunch shake and am 2 litres of water in but my stomach is growling and i am grinding my teeth.
HELP!!!!!!

Sjn it will get better.. I just put the dinner on table and leave the room. When cooking i just have a pint of water beside me and i just keep sipping it. I just keep visualising myself five stone lighter!! Keep reminding yourself why you started in the first place xx

That's good advice I just have to keep visualising myself at my goal weight. And remembering to do it 100 per cent x this diet has to be followed exactly .

They are three and one so i need to supervise and it usually means food on my hands and the younger likes to feed me and how AMAZING is kid food?
I have had success with WW in the past but with two children and now back to work the organisation required to plan for the points system has beaten me and desperate times call for desperate measures. I mean you cant underestimate the convenience of the shakes can you?
I have got through the day this far even though i do feel quite poorly. I plan to have an early night to get away from the hunger and jaw clench...i just keep telling myself one more hour, one more hour.... its more realistic than a goal by the day at the moment. If i can get through 20 weeks of severe morning sickness while feeding a fussy toddler i can get through this.
thanks for your posts, it really helps me to remember i am not going through it alone.
xxxxx

I'm getting on ok . Is chamomile tea allowed ? I'm finding it really hard to feed my little girl too. She is a real little picker and always leaves food in the plate. Nightmare!!! Every time I felt a hunger pang today I looked at skinny picture from years ago ! It helped I also had long bath to keep me away from food .

made it another 24 hours!! YEAH! feel like poo!! shaky and very nauseous and dizzy. Oh and STARVING!!! Hope day 5 brings the magic ketosis.

Im on day three and gutted.. I havent even sniffed food sticking 100%... Had a sneaky weigh in... Not even a lb off... I know it takes time but gutted!!!

Hey rachael , yea i defo am i drinking lots!! I haven't weighed myself since then cuz I was so disappointed by it!! My first official weigh in in the morning and just have fingers crossed!!! How are you getting on?! X

Back