First day

Well done, great first weeks loss! Best wishes for week 2.

Well done beckys that's a great start keep going it will get easyier

stick with it guys ye are doing mighty, am on day 4 myself and a whopping 1st lost ( i know mainly water weight) but still super excited.
water is the key to w whole new me ;-)
great to see so many others here for support

well done guys your all doing brill - i have my first weigh in in the morning still feeling really shaky i brought urine sticks home from work and i am well and truly in ketosis but still not feeling well (im drinking 3 -4 litres of water each day) hoping for this energy boost i've been hearing about to kick in soon. I'm in bed asleep most nights by 7pm :S IT will all be worth it in the end though!!!!!

Thanks everybody!! I hope your energy levels pick up soon!! The water be a good boost to you.! John, wow 1st is amazing!!! Well done you!! It is great to log in here in moments of despair and know that there is somebody there to help you through it!! Xx

Well done beckys- what a great start!!!

best of luck tomm, tiredness can be a bad at first but it wont be long until you will be out for long walks, stick with it fair play to u. i find coffes me a gives me a little pick me up in the eve with a few sweeteners

Hiya im new and just reading this thread is cheering me up on day 3 :) trying to stay positive hardest thing is in the evenings im finding!Noone i know has ever done this diet so nice to find somewhere to chat about it!Has anyone had the hair loss?I am super scared of this :(

thats what we are all here for ;-) had me weigh in today on day six and 1 st down,
miss coffee with milk most dont miss food at all ;-)

Wow that is amazing well done :) still lacking energy and rumbling belly hope this goes soon.yeah its nice not to be thinking about food!

Hello everyone again!! I managed to stick with it one day at a time and now day 2 of week 4 and feeling much better. Its a bit boring isnt it but great not to have to think about cooking for myself or choosing food when i am hungry and the strictness gives you no chance to cheat.
How is everyone else feeling?

Do people find they miss the whole chewing experience? That's why I had the idea of chewing gum but that's not allowed... Going to fill my pockets with pen lids haha! That will keep me busy chewing on them instead :8855:

Back